EFL TEACHERS REQUIRED FOR IMMEDIATE STARTING
- Deadline: Sat 27 Aug 2016 00:00:00 GMT
- Italy, Molfetta (BA)
- PASSEPARTOUT SAS di de Gennaro Michele
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
1 full time, qualified and and experienced teacher is required from the beginning of February to June 2018 to work both at school and in external venues with young learners and adults, with a creative and motivating approach towards learning.
Degree issued in a country where english language is spoken and qualifications such as Cambridge CELTA,TEFL are preferred.
Experience with Cambridge English Exams at all levels and ESOL examinations would also be very app
Details of Position
In summer the town is a nice and lively seaside resort. It is also well-connected to the local airport and other transport services to the main cities in Italy (2 hours from Naples and 3h30 min. from Rome).
Our school is a new and modern school of language, equipped with digital technologies (laptops, with Wifi, connected to widescreen TVs and IWB) to enhance languages learning and offers also open spaces so to have the possibility to have lesson and relax outside. Our mission is to prepare for Cambridge Language exams private students (5-50 years old) organised in 8-12 students classes, as our school is a Cambridge preparation Center and home exam.
Our courses take place in our school, in state schools and companies.
We need 1 full time, qualified and and experienced teachers to start working immediately from the beginning of February 2018 to June at school and in external venues with young learners and adults, with a creative approach towards learning.
Degree and qualifications such as Cambridge CELTA,TEFL are preferred. Experience with Cambridge English Exams at all levels and ESOL examinations would also be very appreciated.
Please note that, due to Italian employment regulations, we can only consider US, Canadian, Australian and South African nationals with dual European passports.
The ideal successful candidate should:
- Be a native-level English speaker
- Have at least 2/3 years English Teaching experience
- Have a CELTA qualification or equivalent (CertTESOL,MA TESOL,MA TEFL,Cambridge DELTA,Trinity DipTESOL,MA TEFL)
- Have a DEGREE issued in a country where english language is spoken.
- Be hardworking and willing to teach both adults and young learners to prepare them to Cambridge certificates (Starters, Movers, Flyers, KET, PET, FCE, CAE, IELTS, TOEFL)
Personal qualities for the 2 teachers:
- hard working, self-motivated and dynamic
- confident in public, good communication skills
- reliable, punctual, able to meet deadlines
- ability to work as part of a team
- a flexible and willing approach to the various duties
- an interest in professional development
Salary and Benefits
You'll also receive a bonus at the end of your contract on the basis of your reliability, flexibility and of extra time served on the contract).
- If we are unable to maintain your average weekly workload of teaching, you may be asked to perform tasks such as testing students, holding course in public schools, creating materials, recording dialogues, etc.
- All assistance is given to obtaining the necessary documentation for living and working in Italy
- Assistance given in setting up a bank account etc. if needed
- great opportunity to gain experience in teaching young and very young learners
- Benefits include sick pay and paid holidays: 4 days at Easter , plus one or two national holidays / saints' days throughout the year; social security and health. Possibility to work also for the new academic year 2018/19 if you prove good experience.
- Accommodation iin shared flat. only bills and condominium fees are at your charge.
We look forward to your application.
PASSEPARTOUT SAS di de Gennaro Michele
More Company Information
We are a School of Languages located in Molfetta, a lovely town in the southern part of Italy, on the Adriatic coast, only 20 minutes by metro or train from Bari,the most important city in Apulia.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Take our accredited TEFL TESOL course to earn your internationally recognized certificate, Job Offers Worldwide, and Guaranteed Placement in Mexico, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, China or Thailand. Special Offers running Now!Click to find out more.