Language Centre Coordinator - English Language Trainer
- France, Le Plessis-Robinson
- Experience: 5 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We have an exciting opportunity for an organised and dynamic Coordinator/English Language Trainer who will be responsible for the day to day running of the language centre at our clients premises in Le Plessis-Robinson. The role also includes providing regular coaching and pedagogical support to learners.
This is a full-time contracted position, 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The centre opening hours are 10:00 18:00 (subject to change). The centre will close for lunch between 14:00 and 15:00.
The contract will be for an initial 6-month period, after which there will be the possibility to extend.
- Daily management and coordination of the language centre
- Managing/ordering new learning resources where required (books, newspapers, magazines, DVDs etc)
- Provide personalised support and guidance to learners for independent study
- Support learners with the Learnlight learning platform and other pedagogical resources
- Develop and run language activities, themed workshops and cultural events
- Plan and lead daily activities focused on speaking skills
- Record and track data regarding activity participation (dates, number of participants, activity types etc)
- Manage the budget and get it approved by the Training Department
English Language Training (providing pedagogical support)
- Provide additional support/coaching to learners outside of class hours (class preparation, homework etc)
- Ensure learners who miss a class are provided with the session information
- Provide personalised support to learners, tailored to their professional activities (presentations, negotiations, email correspondence etc)
- Help prepare learners for the Bright Language examination
- Native speaking competence in English
- Previous experience in a coordination/management role
- Minimum of 5 years experience teaching English as a foreign language
- Language teaching certificate or relevant degree/diploma
- Corporate experience (preferred)
- At ease with using online language learning technology
- Positive, confident and enthusiastic personality
Salary and Benefits
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Become TEFL qualified in relaxed, sunny Madrid. 120-hour, 4-week course with Spanish classes provided.
Observed teaching practice. With over 30 schools in Spain, guaranteed job-offer for top-graduates. Excellent value for money at only 990€. Change your life for the better!Click to find out more.