- Deadline: Sat 24 Feb 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom, Culford, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, UK
- Learn English Today Limited
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Short Term/Summer job
Details of Position
* Student contact up to 48 hours per week, over 5 or 6 days, variable dependent on activities/visits.
* Normally, mornings are in class; afternoon/evening are on activities; one or two day-excursions per week.
* Following the English Today curriculum under guidance of our director.
* Maintaining up-to-date class registers and lesson records
* Satisfactorily completing daily lessons plans.
* Contribute to end of course feedback report.
* Supervising games, fun-sports, use of sports equipment.
* Assisting in excursions (and possible airport transits) when required
* Undertaking any other duties to assist in the day-to-day running of English Today
English Today is an independent language school, within the grounds of Culford School, which provides support facilities and student accommodation. English Today and Culford School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in accordance with the UK Government's Keep Children Safe in Education policies. Consequently, applicants will be required to satisfy child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers or educational establishments, and with the Disclosure and Barring Service. Where appropriate, foreign police checks will be required. Proof of identity and all relevant qualifications will be required and photocopies taken of the original Enhanced DBS or foreign safeguarding certificates.
Native/near-native competence in English
Respected TEFL qualification (e.g. CELTA/Trinity Cert. TESOL (or Accreditation UK recognised equivalent)
Salary and Benefits
All meals will be provided whilst on duty.
Learn English Today Limited
More Company Information
English Today is an independent language school offering a programme of English studies, sports, activities and cultural visits to school groups of overseas children, aged 8-14, during the school year. Most groups attend for 2 weeks and consist of 30-40 students with 2 or 3 teachers from their school. The students and teachers stay in boarding school accommodation within the campus of Culford School, a well-respected English independent school, who provide our support facilities.
Click here to visit the
Learn English Today Limited website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Enjoy Prague’s low cost of living and high demand for English teachers! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.