URGENT - Immediate Starts for 5 teachers
- Deadline: Wed 28 Feb 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
- Arddel Consulting
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
The roles are ideal for flexible and adventurous teachers who are looking to experience life in the Middle East's largest Kingdom. Living and teaching in Saudi Arabia's capital city, Riyadh, is a unique cultural and professional experience.
Details of Position
Duties and responsibilities
Teachers will be required to prepare and deliver classes appropriate for their institution and student level.
In addition to classroom teaching, all teachers will be expected to:
- Adopt a student-centered, communicative approach
- Create and maintain lesson plans in-line with the curriculum and pacing schedule
- Use smartboard technology to create and conduct interactive lessons
- Administer, invigilate and correct examinations
Degree plus CELTA or equivalent (online qualifications cannot be considered)
All positions require a minimum of 2 years teaching experience after qualification
Experience of teaching in Saudi Arabia is helpful but not required
- Demonstrable cross-cultural awareness and understanding
- Independent and self-reliant
- Ability to work flexibly and respond positively to change
- Good IT skills, especially MSOffice suite
- Commitment to teamwork
Salary and Benefits
- $2500-$3000 per month, tax-free, with significant savings potential
- 5-12 month contracts (renewable) with a February start
- Accommodation provided
- Transportation provided
- Medical insurance provided
- Return flights from home country
- 30 days paid annual leave (pro-rat, plus public holidays
More Company Information
Arddel Consulting specialises in bringing talented professionals to fill appropriate vacancies in the Middle East. We differentiate ourselves by offering job seekers a friendly, responsive and informed service that will find the right role for you. We provide clear, straightforward and honest information and advice about the countries that we source candidates for and the positions that we are seeking to fill. We strive to foster your talent and help you to build and develop your career.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Our highly rated courses give you access to 1000s of teaching jobs. Learn how to teach TEFL and book your accredited TEFL course today.Click to find out more.