ESL Teaching Positions in China's Heaven on Earth!
- China, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Qingdao, Zhuhai
- Think Talent
- Experience: NO PREFERENCE
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
- Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary
- Maintain student and class records
Details of Position
Do you want to grow yourself professionally in China? Are you excited about living in and experiencing beautiful cities that China has to offer? Would you like professional training and support (paid and provided for training and team building events not to mention weekly in center ongoing professional development workshops) both inside and outside of school so as to make your life in China rich and rewarding? Do you want to give students their first opportunity to have an English conversation, complete a treasure hunt using English, deliver a speech about their hopes and dreams for the future or even instill confidence for them to study abroad?
If you answered yes to these questions, then Think Talent company is the first person you should contact!
1) Native Level English Speaker
2) Bachelor's Degree
3) 120 hour TEFL certificate (or 2 years post graduate certificate) or other teaching qualification (or willing to obtain one)
4) A clean criminal background check, valid within 6 months
5) Love kids!
Salary and Benefits
* Free accommodation/ accommodation allowance
* Weekends off
* Flight allowance ( varied from schools)
* Airport pick up and Year-round logistics support
* Paid Z-visa, residence permit
* Paid initial on-boarding training and in center training
* Paid medical check and health insurance
* Paid Chinese tuition and ongoing Language Learning support
* Paid Chinese public holidays
* Paid Summer and Winter holidays
* Paid monthly social and team building events
* Contract completion bonus
* Promotion opportunities!
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Our expert tutors will help you gain essential knowledge, hands-on teaching experience and classroom confidence for a successful teaching career.Click to find out more.