Opportunities to work for reputable EFL school in Western Germany
- Deadline: Thu 08 Feb 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Germany, Dortmund
- Stevens English Training
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
- University Degree
- EU National passport
The following qualifications would be useful but are not essential:
- A driving licence
- A basic level in German
- Experience in the business world.
- Resident in Dortmund or surrounding area.
Salary and Benefits
The successful candidates will be offered:
- A full-time contract of employment with an 80 hour minimum monthly guarantee. (Full details of salary are sent with the invitation to the interview).
- Additional training and the chance to attend a workshop series leading up to the LCCI FTBE exam. (This training is free of charge).
- Use of company cars
Stevens English Training
More Company Information
Stevens English Training is probably the largest supplier of English Training in the Rhein-Rühr area with schools in Essen, Cologne and Dortmund employing a total of over 80 staff. We are specialized in Business English and ESP for the local corporate market and have a wide and diverse range of clients. We are founding members of the ASSET organisation which is an alliance of independent language schools in the whole of Germany.
Click here to visit the
Stevens English Training website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
9 weeks part-time online study with 2 weeks intensive in-house training at our centre in Maglie, Puglia. Competitive rates.For more information visit http://www.britishmaglie.com/cambridge-english-celta
Train To Teach
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!APPLY NOW!