INTERNATIONAL EFL TEACHERS - GROUPS, SUMMER & BANK STAFF
- Deadline: Fri 26 Jan 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom, Eastbourne, Lewes
- Sussex Downs College
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
We are now looking for experienced staff to join our friendly team to work on a range of EFL & IELTS programmes on our Lewes and Eastbourne campuses.
Details of Position
We are now looking for experienced staff to join our friendly team to work on a range of EFL & IELTS programmes on our Lewes and Eastbourne campuses:
1. Summer programmes: including General English, Young Learners, IELTS or Business. The amount of work may range from one to eight weeks teaching mornings, afternoons or all day.
There is a particular need for IELTS teachers for an 8 week group of Chinese from 18 June for AMs and/or PMs. Lewes & Eastbourne campuses.
2. Young Learner Italian Group: 15 hours of teaching AMs to 14 16 year olds commencing 12 March 2018 for one week in Eastbourne.
3. Cover staff: We are also looking to increase our pool of bank staff to cover illness or short course bookings. Classes could include General English, Cambridge Main Suite, IELTS, EAP, Business or Travel and Tourism. The amount of work may range from a single session to more regular periods of teaching.
Applicants for teaching work should have a relevant degree (or equivalent), CELTA required, with DELTA preferred.
Please mark on your application your campus preference.
All posts are subject to a DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 26th January 2018 (by noon).
Interviews during the week commencing 19th February 2018.
For further details and to complete an online application form, please visit our website www.sussexdowns.ac.uk/about/vacancies or phone our recruitment line on 030 300 38222, or email HR@sussexdowns.ac.uk No agencies please.
Sussex Downs College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We welcome applicants from ethnic minorities as they are under-represented in this institution.
Salary and Benefits
Sussex Downs College
More Company Information
Sussex Downs College is located in East Sussex; providing high quality education and training for almost half of the county’s young people. With East Sussex County Council we are a co-sponsor of The Eastbourne Academy – an 11-16 academy which is rapidly raising standards and improving life chances for young people in the heart of Eastbourne. We are also a member of the 157 Group of Colleges nationally, who work together to promote and develop further education. The high standards at Sussex Down
Click here to visit the
Sussex Downs College website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Become TEFL qualified in relaxed, sunny Madrid. 120-hour, 4-week course with Spanish classes provided.
Observed teaching practice. With over 30 schools in Spain, guaranteed job-offer for top-graduates. Excellent value for money at only 990€. Change your life for the better!www.baxterinternationalteflschool.com
Train To Teach
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates.www.teflinprague.com