Examinations and Schools Services Officer
- Italy, Reggio Calabria, Italy
- International House British School Reggio Cal.
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 1
Details of Position
* Planning the exam policy for each academic year, establishing objectives and priorities
* Increasing the number of exams taken in private and state schools by organising workshops, seminars and conferences.
* Developing and improving communication with stakeholders (website, mailchimp, Facebook,etc.)
* Identifying, training and coordinating staff who can work on the administering of
Alongside, and with the assistance of, fellow team members, the successful applicant will be required to work on all the various stages of the examinations:
* Keeping up-to-date on any new procedures introduced by Cambridge Assessment English and
integrating them into the existing procedures of the Centre.
* Establishing exam dates, enrolment deadlines and exam venues.
* Training the relevant team members
* Liaising with Cambridge Assessment English UK and Cambridge Assessment English Italy
* Managing clear, accurate and consistent communication with stakeholders regarding terms of enrolment
* Ensuring all enrolments received are sent to Cambridge Assessment English UK by the
* Identifying any special needs or requirements, liaising both with the person making the
request and with Cambridge Assessment English
PREPARATION AND ADMINISTERING
* Identifying suitable venues.
* Creating the timetable for all exam sessions (both for the Centre and its sub-centres).
* Ensuring accurate and timely communication with all the stakeholders regarding the timetable
of the exams.
* Where needed, organising training sessions for exam invigilators and supervisors
* Checking that all necessary exam materials arrive and that there are sufficient IT resources available for each session.
* Accurate and fair management of the exam sessions, both directly and indirectly.
MANAGEMENT OF POST-EXAMINATION PROCEDURE
* Ensuring that all post-exam procedures are adhered to so as to guarantee secure and timely
sending of exams to Cambridge Assessment English UK.
* Ensuring that the Amendment, Special Consideration and Malpractice procedures are completed by the deadline
* Ensuring that results are communicated, and certificates issued, in an accurate manner.
SUPPORTING PRIVATE CANDIDATES AND PREPARATION CENTRES
* Ensuring that the Centre provides the correct support to both private candidates and
Preparation centres during all stages of the examination process, thus guaranteeing the
maximum level of customer care.
- Minimum C1 level in English in all four skills
- Minimum B2 level in Italian in all four skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to coordinate others
- Ability to work well in a team
- Responsible and reliable
- Computer literate (Excellent working knowledge of MS Word and Excel)
- A willingness to learn and respond to feedback
Salary and Benefits
- Specific training related to the role
- Free Italian lessons in order to obtain a C1 level in Italian.
International House British School Reggio Cal.
Click here to visit the
International House British School Reggio Cal. website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!APPLY NOW!