Centre Manager - Munich
- Deadline: Fri 09 Feb 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Germany, Munich
- marcus evans linguarama
- Experience: 4 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
The successful candidate will have a particular focus on sales locally and for English in England programmes into the UK as well as being responsible for the general management of the centre. She\he will possess the initiative and energy to grow the business in a competitive market while also leading the team to ensure we continue to deliver high quality training to current clients.
Details of Position
Marcus Evans Linguarama is an international language training company specialising in needs-related language training for business. We offer courses to major private companies, public sector organisations and government bodies at our twenty centres around Europe. The majority of our training programmes are designed for those wishing to improve their English language skills for specific business purposes. We also organise specialist skills training courses (e.g., English for Presentations, Meetings and Negotiations, HR, Law, etc), Cross Cultural training courses as well as training programmes in a wide range of other languages.
Typically, our centres are run by a team consisting of a Centre Manager, who has overall responsibility for the centre; a Director of Studies, who is responsible for the pedagogical management of the centre; and a Sales Manager who is responsible for increasing sales with current and prospective clients.
We are looking to recruit a new Centre Manager for Munich. This is an established centre with an experienced, committed team of teachers who deliver a varied range of high-quality programmes. The successful candidate will be responsible for the general management of the centre but will need to have a particular focus on sales locally and for English in England programmes into the UK. She\he will possess the initiative and energy to grow the business in a competitive market while also leading the team to ensure we continue to deliver high quality training to current clients.
The Centre Managers responsibilities will include:
- overall responsibility for personnel management, financial control and general administration of the centre.
- full involvement in managing and leading the sales activities of the centre, including attending sales meetings, liaising closely with current clients, researching and developing new sales leads and organizing sales and client support meetings.
- ensuring that the centre is able to deliver excellent, needs-based courses to companies in and around Munich on a profitable basis
- leading and developing international teaching teams, handling staff appraisals and overseeing recruitment, mentoring, training, observation, regular feedback and meetings;
- Degree Required
- Preferred qualifications:
- Cambridge CELTA,Cambridge DELTA,Trinity CertTESOL,Trinity DipTESOL
- Teaching experience:
- 4 years
- Native level English speaker preferred
- Applicants should have at least 4 years’ relevant commercial experience including work in sales as well as in teaching
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- A fluent ability in German and English
- A commitment to pedagogical and commercial development is essential.
Salary and Benefits
- Basic salary: Between 45,000 pa depending on experience and qualifications plus performance related bonus
- Ongoing training and support.
- Opportunities to develop within the marcus evans linguarama group
marcus evans linguarama
More Company Information
Linguarama is a language training organisation specialising in training people in business, the professions and government organisations.
Click here to visit the
marcus evans linguarama website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Build up your classroom confidence: assessed teaching practice, individual help, support and professional feedback by experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Very high pass rate. Register now and get EARLY BIRD discount. Special package with accommodation included.www.teflcertificates-avo.com
Train To Teach
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Set in a beautiful location. Small groups. On site trainers. Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included.www.trinitytesolthailand.com