Teach Online with a Fixed Schedule
- Online English, Online
- First Future Jobs
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 50
- Freelance Position
We are currently recruiting English teachers. No online teaching experience is needed. Our expert team will train you in everything needed to master this job.
We are looking for people who enjoy a good conversation, and can communicate well with both children and adults. The main prerequisite for this position is for t
Details of Position
As a First Future teacher, you will be working on a fixed schedule. This means that you have guaranteed hours and a guaranteed minimum income. For example, if your project was for weekday evenings, 6 - 9 p.m., then, as an absolute minimum, you would be paid your base rate for 15 hours each week. At First Future, you are paid in full even if a lesson hasn't been booked during your shift, or if students don't show up.
In addition to your fixed schedule, you can also register for additional flexi-classes to boost your income. You can add / change your availability for flexi-classes yourself on a daily basis.
We work with several hundred organizations, so specifics vary. On average, adult lessons are for 45 minutes, so there is one lesson per hourly time slot, with a 15 minute break. Young learner lessons are 25 minutes on average, so there would be two lessons per hourly time slot.
- 12 months' teaching experience or TEFL certificate (CLICK HERE if you're new to TEFL)
- Laptop or desktop PC ... the work cannot be performed on a tablet or phone
- High-quality USB headset and webcam
- Fixed cable internet connection of at least 3 Mbps download & 2 Mbps upload
- or Wi-Fi connection of at least 5 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload
- You must be able to work in a quiet place, with a clear, tidy background
- Clear speaking voice, with no strong regional accent
- Able to come across as lively and friendly on camera
- Happy to teach a mix of children, adults, 1-on-1 and group classes
- Non-native English-speaking teachers (NNEST) must have experience of living, working or studying in an English-speaking environment, and have passed IELTS / TOEFL at native-speaker level
Salary and Benefits
First Future Jobs
More Company Information
First Future is a pioneer of online teaching cloud platforms, helping organizations build online English language teaching projects, and improving the English curriculum system. We are dedicated to providing quality educational content, online class technology and teachers. We have more than 600 cooperative organizations, in 26 Chinese provinces, 180 cities, around 6000 campuses, and covering 1 million students.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates.www.teflinprague.com