Faculty Position in Teaching English - PSU2018ENG
- Deadline: Thu 31 May 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Saudi Arabia, Prince Sultan University, Riyadh, KSA
- Prince Sultan University
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 15
- Degree Required
Details of Position
2. Two years' minimum overseas teaching experience in EFL/ESL, preferably with intensive EAP course experience.
3. Further advantages but by no means essential would be
a. the ability to teach introductory French, German or Spanish
b. experience in teaching Further/Adult Education
c. experience in teaching false beginners
d. qualifications or experience in testing.
e. previous experience teaching university-level human communications, public speaking, advanced academic writing and reading, all of which may provide opportunities to join our University English Program.
Salary and Benefits
1. We offer a one-year renewable contract (renewable subject to Dean/Director and student evaluation) and a competitive salary package based on academic qualification, rank and teaching experience as stated above;
2. Other benefits include: medical insurance coverage for the employee & dependents residing within the Kingdom, (spouse & 4 children below 24 years of age);
3. Transport allowance;
4. Round trip tickets (maximum 4: employee, spouse and 2 children below 18 years of age) for annual leave with paid annual (summer) vacation of two (2) months, plus 2 local paid holidays of about 15 days each (as applicable);
5. Tuition fees of Saudi Riyals 30,000 maximum for children attending school within the Kingdom. Details will be specified in the contract.
6. Free, furnished accommodation plus essential utilities and maintenance will be provided subject to availability, OR the successful candidate will be provided a housing allowance based on academic rank.
7. End-of-service yearly gratuity, which starts on the 2nd year of continuous service (if candidate completed a minimum of 2 years.)
Prince Sultan University
More Company Information
Prince Sultan University (PSU) is a private, non-profit institution located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. PSU offers a Preparatory Year Program in which students develop their English, Math, Computer and PE skills to the standards required for study in English-medium undergraduate courses in Computer and Information System & Finance, Marketing & Accounting. PSU offers MBA Program both for the men and the College for Women. Prince Sultan University - College for Women has its own undergraduate courses as follows: Degrees Offered by the English Department: Bachelor of Arts in Applied Linguistics (TEFL) Bachelor of Arts in Translation. Bachelor of Science in Computational Linguistics. Degrees Offered by the Computer & Information Sciences: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Degrees Offered by an Interior Design Department: Bachelor of Science in Interior Design Engineering Degrees Offered by the Law Department: Bachelor of Arts in Law PSU medium of instructions in all the above is ENGLISH.
Click here to visit the
Prince Sultan University website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Modern, internationally accredited course with dedicated trainers and staff supporting you from start to finish. Job guarantee, housing and visa support, extensive resources, prime location, small class size.Click to find out more.