TEFL Teachers required across the UK
- United Kingdom, Dalguise, Scotland; Woodbridge, Suffolk; Winmarleigh Hall, Lancashire; Caythorpe Court, Lincolnshire; Boreatton Park, Shropshire; Marchants Hill, Surrey; Windmill Hill, East Sussex; Little Canada, Isle of Wight; Osmington Bay, Dorset; Barton Hall, Devon.
- PGL Travel Ltd
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
PGL is the UK's market leading provider of activity holidays and study courses for young people and currently have jobs available with immediate starts and contracts in July for TESOL/CELTA qualified Teachers.
In this role you’ll be delivering our English as a Foreign Language product. You’ll work at one of a handful of PGL UK activity centres where guests will enjoy a mix of classroom based EFL sessions and off-site excursions. We’re looking for enthusiastic TESOL or CELTA qualified (or equivalent) EFL Teachers to solely focus on delivering this programme to our inbound guests travelling to PGL UK centres from Europe, Asia and other long haul destinations.
Your duties will include:
• Communicating with the Course Director to discuss the group's ability and objectives;
• Modifying pre-prepared lesson plans to suit your students;
• Maximising the use of resources to deliver fun and informative sessions;
• Managing the classroom effectively and motivating your students accordingly;
• Assisting the Course Director with the placement tests for students on arrival and marking the tests efficiently.
As PGL centres offer a residential experience as part of our guest package, we would also expect our EFL Teachers to assist with the following:
• Being responsive to individual guest's needs and engage other members of staff where necessary;
• Engaging with students and group leaders outside the classroom in an appropriate and professional manner;
• Assisting with any emergency situations that might arise within the centre;
• Ensuring that the guests realise their potential and gain maximum enjoyment during their stay.
We have EFL vacancies at our stunning activity centres across the UK, including Dalguise, Scotland; Bawdsey Manor, Suffolk; Winmarleigh Hall, Lancashire; Caythorpe Court, Lincolnshire; Boreatton Park, Shropshire; Marchants Hill, Surrey; Windmill Hill, East Sussex; Little Canada, Isle of Wight; Osmington Bay, Dorset; Barton Hall, Devon.
Successful applicants are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure, which PGL will pay for. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with PGL. PGL is committed to the principles of equality and diversity and welcome applicants from all sectors of the community.
Salary and Benefits
PGL Travel Ltd
More Company Information
PGL is the UK’s leading provider of residential activity holidays and educational courses for young people. Growing rapidly since 1957, we now offer Watersports, outdoor activity, field studies and French language immersion courses at 22 locations across the UK, France and Spain.
Click here to visit the
PGL Travel Ltd website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
9 weeks part-time online study with 2 weeks intensive in-house training at our centre in Maglie, Puglia. Competitive rates.For more information visit http://www.britishmaglie.com/cambridge-english-celta
Train To Teach
Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Enjoy Prague’s low cost of living and high demand for English teachers! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.www.teflworldwideprague.com