- Deadline: Wed 31 Jan 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Russian Federation, 6, Revolutsii Square, Istra, Moscow region, Russia
- Istra School
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
ARE YOU A NATIVE LEVEL ENGLISH SPEAKER?
ARE YOU THE HOLDER OF TEFL, TESOL OR CELTA? DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE TO SHARE?
HOORAY!!!! We've finally found you! 65 000 RUR and a lots of nice things are waiting for you!!!!
Details of Position
We are a small, privately-owned school in Istra, Moscow Region, just outside Moscow (1 hour by train).
Since 2005 Istra school offers courses of general, business and conversational English to adults, teens and children from 4 yo.
To apply for this position send your CV as soon as possible via the link below.
- at least 1 year of successful experience as full-time EFL teacher abroad
- experience in teaching children and teens
- experience in preparation for international exams (FCE/TOEFL/IELTS...) is a big plus
- serious, responsible, open-minded, and easy-going personality
Salary and Benefits
- 200 roubles from the mobile phone bills are paid by the School
- annual bonus and paid holidays
- free comfortable accommodation (shared but with private bedroom), 15 minutes on foot to school
- reimbursement 17 000 RUR for plane tickets
- medical insurance
- full visa support,legal registration of work visa during the period
of the contract
- free Internet access at the School and the flat
- great working environment
Our classrooms are well-equipped and the school provides teachers with a wide range of books and extra resources as well as all-round support. Each classroom is equipped with PC and projector.
Kyle Daniels EFL teacher, Istra School, 2016-2017:
I have had a fantastic year working at Istra School. The classes are small with a nice variety of ages and levels. The classroom facilities and course books are both first rate. There is a spacious staff room with an extensive library of resources to supplement and create communicative lessons.
The school director and local teachers have always been wonderfully friendly and helpful to me. Istra itself is a small town, but it has everything you need to live happily with Moscow just a short one hour train journey away.
I would recommend Istra School to both new and experienced teachers.
More Company Information
We are a small language school in Istra, Russia. Istra is a small, quiet city outside of Moscow. We have 2 native English speaking teachers and 2 Russian English teachers. We are looking for one teacher more for the 2017-2018 school year. For more information, please visit here: https://www.istra-school.com/ and http://istra-school.ru/
Click here to visit the
Istra School website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Become TEFL qualified in relaxed, sunny Madrid. 120-hour, 4-week course with Spanish classes provided.
Observed teaching practice. With over 30 schools in Spain, guaranteed job-offer for top-graduates. Excellent value for money at only 990€. Change your life for the better!www.baxterinternationalteflschool.com