Business English / Business Studies Teachers - Residential Young Learner courses
- United Kingdom, Berkshire, United Kingdom
- Bell Educational Services
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
We are now looking to recruit experienced Business Studies/Business English Teachers for our Young Learner Course running at Wellington College between 4 July - 25 July.
Business Studies/Business English Teachers will plan and develop exciting and inspiring lessons appropriate for the ability of their class. They will also participate in excursions, activities and pastoral duties.
You will teach on our Young Business Leaders course, designed to inspire and develop the business leaders of the future while improving students English language skills. Students will be taught about establishing a business in todays competitive environment through lessons which include analysing the market, developing a business plan, financial management and the modern consumer. In addition to learning key business vocabulary through business lessons and activities, students also have the opportunity to take the Business Language Testing Service (BULATS) exams in reading and listening at the end of the course.
- Wellington College, Berkshire
The school provides both staff and children with excellent premises and facilities and we offer accommodation, meals and professional development opportunities.
- Business English (BULATS or BEC)
- Business studies teaching experience
- CELTA or PGCE qualified or equivalent
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience working with children/teenagers
- Residential experience
- Experience teaching multicultural/multilingual groups
Eligibility and Safe Recruitment
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK
Bell is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment:
- A DBS Check will be requested in the event of a successful application
- Completion of a DBS application is condition of employment
- We do not accept DBS checks undertaken by other organisations
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
- All references will be followed up and reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason you should not be engaged in situations where you have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
- Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Salary and Benefits
- Accommodation and meals
- Outstanding facilities and resources
- Well established systems and operating procedures with personalised staff support
Bell Educational Services
More Company Information
With over 36 teaching centres and projects, Bell provides English language and educational services worldwide. Teaching students of all ages and training teachers, help us in our mission to change lives by joining an organisation that provides a rewarding working environment with excellent professional development opportunities. For more information about Bell please visit our website.
Click here to visit the
Bell Educational Services website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.www.trines.co.uk/onlinetefl