Directors of Studies/Assistant Directors of Studies
- United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Bell Educational Services
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 8
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
We are now looking to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated and responsible Directors of Studies and Assistant Directors of Studies for our Young Learner Courses running at four UK independent schools between June and August.
Directors of Studies are responsible for the effective running of the academic side of the Young Learner programme including management of EFL Teachers, provision of academic advice, managing resources and preparation of study tours and excursions, as well as participation in activities.
Assistant Directors of Studies will assist in the effective running of the academic component of the programmes to deliver maximum quality, efficiency and student satisfaction.
- Bell St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Bloxham School, Oxfordshire
- The Leys, Cambridge
- Wellington College, Berkshire
Each school provides both staff and children with excellent premises and facilities and we offer accommodation, meals and professional development opportunities.
- Director of Studies: Delta qualified or equivalent
- Assistant Director of Studies: CELTA qualified or equivalent
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Teaching experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team leadership/people management
- Proficiency in time management
- Residential experience
- Teacher observation and teacher development experience
- Experience of academic management of a Young Learner centre
- Experience of materials development
Eligibility and Safe Recruitment
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK
Bell is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment:
- A DBS Check will be requested in the event of a successful application
- Completion of a DBS application is condition of employment
- We do not accept DBS checks undertaken by other organisations
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
- All references will be followed up and reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason you should not be engaged in situations where you have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
- Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Salary and Benefits
- Accommodation and meals
- Outstanding facilities and resources
- Well established systems and operating procedures with personalised staff support
Bell Educational Services
More Company Information
With over 36 teaching centres and projects, Bell provides English language and educational services worldwide. Teaching students of all ages and training teachers, help us in our mission to change lives by joining an organisation that provides a rewarding working environment with excellent professional development opportunities. For more information about Bell please visit our website.
Click here to visit the
Bell Educational Services website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates.www.teflinprague.com
Train To Teach
Get Qualified with Angloville, travel Europe for free and receive teaching qualification while supporting European students as a mentor. Visit Prague, Dublin, Budapest, Krakow.Apply and Save Now