EFL TEACHERS FOR PRIVATE ENGLISH SCHOOL (Valencia)
- Deadline: Tue 02 Jan 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Spain, Valencia
- THE KENT INSTITUTE
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
THE KENT INSTITUTE has established a reputation as a top quality private language school which provides high teaching standards along with a friendly working atmosphere in the classroom, since 1994. We teach English to young learners, teenagers and adults of all levels with the vast majority of them staying in the school for many years. Enjoy Mediterranean life in the most exciting Spanish city.
Details of Position
We offer excellent working conditions.
A professional working atmosphere;
Teacher support in lesson planning and classroom management;
Objectives clearly set at the beginning of each term.
Group of 6 to 12 students maximum, strictly classified according to age and level.
Type of courses : General English; Cambridge exams preparation. ( KET, PET, FCE, and CAE.
Classroom materials and resource library for teachers;
Large air-conditioned classrooms;
Wifi in all the classrooms;
- Native level or bilingual speakers with high proficiency in the use of the English language.
- A certificate level TEFL qualification (CELTA or Cert. TESOL)
- Education to degree level or equivalent qualification
- At least two years' post EFL qualification and relevant TEFL experience. Please include details of contact information for up to two professional referees, including your current or most recent employer.
- Basic knowledge of Spanish will be welcomed.
- Intermediate smartboard skills.
- Dynamic applicants.
As well as having experience in a similar position and the relevant qualifications, candidates will need to show evidence of the following:
- a friendly and confident manner;
- good planning and organisation skills;
- flexibility and an adaptable teaching style;
- creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons;
- excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- tolerance and patience.
On your CV we ask you to give details of the following:
1. Biographical information regarding age, nationality and gender.
2. Details of your qualifications and graduation dates.
3. A photo.
4. Details of your employment history in chronological order.
5. Contact information for up to two professional referees, including your current or most recent employer.
6. A statement in support of your application, specifying how your professional achievements and experience match the requirements of the job.
For further information about our school find us on Facebook, Twitter or visit our website (link below).
Salary and Benefits
- Up to 17 teaching hours per week;
- Work contract and medical cover;
- A competitive salary, as well as paid Easter, local and national holidays;
- The opportunity to gain experience in a high standard English language teaching school;
THE KENT INSTITUTE
More Company Information
THE KENT INSTITUTE is a private school of English for young learners, teenagers and adults of all levels. It is situated near the University area and has two centres close by in Avenida Blasco Ibáñez, one of the main avenues in Valencia. It was founded in 1994 by Mike Camarasa and Catherine Legendre, the current principals, both qualified teachers in TEFL with more than 25 years of teaching experience in Spain and abroad.
Click here to visit the
THE KENT INSTITUTE website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!APPLY NOW!
Train To Teach
9 weeks part-time online study with 2 weeks intensive in-house training at our centre in Maglie, Puglia. Competitive rates.For more information visit http://www.britishmaglie.com/cambridge-english-celta