Public Schools in South Korea, Rent-Free Studio, 18 Working Days Paid Vacation
- Deadline: Wed 28 Feb 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- South Korea, Busan.
- Korean Horizons
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
Teach at an Elementary or Middle or Public High School.
22 classes per week. 1 class is 40-50mins in duration.
365 day contract.
Our service is free, we are paid by the government here to recruit you.
18 working days paid vacation plus national holidays
2.6m won in flights (if your flight is less - and it will be - you keep the difference)
Google our creditability - Korean Horizons.
Details of Position
We are here to assist you with the employment process. And after all, that's why it is good to come to a recruitment agency. We provide a safety net for you. Apply direct to an educational institution and you are on your own! If you are having problems with your school... Or you need some information or help, you can contact us and we will provide you with some advice... You might not always like it, but it will be the truth. And that's really our philosophy, to provide you with a completely trustworthy service....right from the initial phase of introducing you to the education office, to making sure that you are content with your teaching position and if there's anything you need we will always be available. Please see our testimonals or simply search the internet & see what others say about our service.
And also before you come to Korea, chat live with a consultant to discuss any question you may have, current positions available or talk about Korea in general. Whilst you are teaching in Korea, use this for tips & advice...this service is a click away & free for all!! We are the only ESL recruitment agency to offer this service.
.....All of this and much more making Korean Horizons relevant to you before you come & whilst you are here.
1. Bachelor in any subject.
2. If the major isn't education, you need a TEFL or TESOL of 100hrs or more.
Salary and Benefits
Overtime in afterschool classes is often available to boost your salary.
* There will be an orientation 7-10 days which includes Korean language lessons.
* Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
* 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
* Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
* 18 working days paid vacation + national holidays (5 weeks in total)
* Medical contributions
* Pension contributions
* 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
* Sick paid leave allowance
* Special leave allowance
* 1 week additional paid vacation (6 weeks in total) if you renew your contract after the first year + increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won
* Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
As a Korean Horizons Teacher, you will also receive :
* Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school.
* Free Dinner together with us + all of the arrival teachers
* Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Travel Card, a Travel Guide, a Lonely Planet Phrasebook & other goodies)
* Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
More Company Information
We provide government public schools in South Korea. We are an official recruitment agency of EPIK & Regional education offices (GEPIK, SMOE, GOE, ICN and CNOE.) We are able to provide public schools nationwide. We are here to assist you with the employment process.
Click here to visit the
Korean Horizons website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Our highly rated, accredited courses will help you access 1,000s of international and online teaching opportunities. Learn how to teach TEFL and book your course today.Click to find out more.