Teach English with a City-Leading Education Provider, Zhejiang Province, China! Fantastic Package!
- China: Yuyao City, Zhejiang Province.
- Mecha Studio, China
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
- COMPETITIVE PACKAGE
- GREAT TRAINING & SUPPORT FOR NEW TEACHERS
- AMAZING CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- DESIRABLE LOCATION
Details of Position
First off, we operate more as a service than a business. We have no sales staff, sales targets or anything like that. We dont aim to make a profit, our one and only aim is to increase the working experience of foreign English teachers in China.
For years we have seen countless teachers come to China through a variety of agencies without knowing the deal they were getting was actually closer to exploitation than to an honest job. Some agencies will take up to (and sometimes even more than) 50% of a teacher's wage, whilst offering no discernible service whatsoever. Their idea is to get ANY teacher into ANY position, just to turn a profit. Once you are in China and are generating money for them, the teachers well-being becomes a minor concern at best.
We work completely differently.
We NEVER take any money from teachers. Our schools pay us a modest "referral fee" which we re-invest back into Mecha. We do not really make a profit; as previously mentioned, our primary focus is to improve the working lives of teachers in China. Period.
Below are the "Five Pillars of Mecha", a set of rules we work by to ensure we provide the best service possible:
- We like to keep things simple. From our website to our recruitment process, everything is designed to be as straight-forward as possible. No endlessly repetitive filling in of application forms, just send us your details in whatever format you like.
- We only recruit for schools we know. We personally visit EACH and EVERY school we recruit for by physically going there and confirming they are who they say they are, talk with teachers and generally assess the working conditions. Although most agencies say they vet clients, in reality they don't. We can prove we do this for EVERY school we recruit for. Just ask us.
- We only recruit for schools that can employ foreigners. If a school cannot supply their teachers with the legally required Z-Visa and / or Residency Permit, we will not recruit for them. We will NEVER ask a teacher to come to China for employment purposes on any other visa than the legally required Z-Visa.
- We operate on a 100% honesty policy. All jobs in the world, regardless of country, have their pros and cons. We will never hold back information on a school, be it good or bad. Likewise, if we think a candidate is not right for a particular position (or vice versa) we will state it. We will never knowingly mislead a candidate. There is nothing worse for a teacher to arrive in a new position and it to be very different from how it was described.
- We NEVER abandon a teacher once they are in China. If you ever need anything during your stay in China, you are welcome to contact us at any time.
To set up a Skype interview, or if you have any questions, simply "APPLY" and we will arrange everything else.
- Native-Level English Speaker
- Hold a BA / BSc (Equivalent or Higher) in any field
- Hold a TEFL / CELTA / TESOL Certificate (Min. 120 Hours)
- No Criminal Record
- Previous Experience of Living / Working in China
- Previous Experience of Teaching EL / YL
Salary and Benefits
- Flight allowance up to 10,000 RMB
- 2,000 - 4,000 RMB Accommodation Allowance
- Contract Performance Bonus
- Paid Holiday Days + All Chinese National Holidays
- Re-Sign Bonus
- Free Chinese Class
- Referral Bonus
- Free Airport Collection
- Health & Dental Insurance Provided
- Z-Visa + Residence Permit Paid & Provided
- Notarization Reimbursement
Mecha Studio, China
More Company Information
Mecha is a British owned and operated recruitment agency based in Yuyao, Zhejiang province, China. We recruit teachers from all over the world to work in Kindergartens, Primary, Middle and High schools, Universities, Training schools, as well as other specialist positions.
Click here to visit the
Mecha Studio, China website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Build up your classroom confidence: assessed teaching practice, individual help, support and professional feedback by experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Very high pass rate. Register now and get EARLY BIRD discount. Special package with accommodation included.Click to find out more.