- China: Huizhou City, Guangdong, China.
- Greatway Educational Services Ltd
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
- Teachers will be required to adhere to the standard working hours in addition to their maximum of 22 teaching hours per week.
- Class sizes are between 10 - 15, however occasionally there might be a VIP one to one class.
- Teachers are required to dress appropriately
- Full teaching curriculum provided by Greatway
- The teacher will be expected to take part in various school activities
Details of Position
- A bachelor degree or higher (in any subject)
- A TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or related certification
- A clear background check
Salary and Benefits
- Free apartment
- Free sponsored working visa (subject to qualifications)
- Up to 3,000RMB towards any visa application costs
- End of contract bonus of Y6,000RMB (Subject to a minimum of a one year contract)
- 2nd year sign up bonus of Y5,000RMB (plus additional Y500RMB per month)
- Three weeks paid holiday (at set times in the year) , Plus all public holidays
- Work with other Western Teachers
- Health insurance provided with working visa
- Promotion to higher positions available as and when
- 12 working hours in addition to a maximum of 22 teaching hours per week. Two full days off per week.
- Airport Pickup upon arrival
A guide to the monthly cost of living in Huizhou:
- Rent: Free!!
- Utility Bills (Including Internet): 300RMB - 500RMB
- Tax: 200RMB - 300RMB
- Food: 2,000RMB - 3,000RMB
- Remaining income based on the basic 11,000RMB should be 8,000RMB - 8,500RMB
Greatway Educational Services Ltd
More Company Information
Greatway Education has been established for more than 16 years, and is a friendly, family run English Language training business comprising of seven centres in different locations across the City of Huizhou, Guangdong, China. We are based quite close to Hong Kong and Shenzhen. We teach children from age 3-18 and occasionally teach adult contracts too. We also have two kindergartens. Greatway is the perfect way for any teacher wishing to try China for the first time as full training is provided.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Free 4 Month Internationally Recognized and Accredited course at The English Teacher Training College including more than 300 hours of Teaching Practice with our expert Course Tutors.Click to find out more.