Business English Teacher - Ivrea
- Deadline: Mon 11 Dec 2017 00:00:00 GMT
- Italy, Ivrea
- TJ Taylor
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- interesting and motivated students
- stable compensation package and training opportunities
- top 5, progressive school, established in 2003
- suitable only for candidates already resident in Italy with previous teaching experience
- please email your CV
Details of Position
The position is as an embedded teacher, who will be coaching and working with the managers and staff of the client to help them during their international expansion.
Do you have:
- a passion for language and training
- a student-centred approach
- high emotional intelligence?
TJ Taylor has a reputation as one of the Top 5 language training companies in Milan, founded in 2003 and a member of IATEFL and Federlingue.
We work mostly in-company and believe in creating a supportive working atmosphere, with professional colleagues, offering staff training, substantial didactic freedom, and interesting students.
We value previous business experience and a commitment to continuous development.
Our trainers teach and design in-company courses, and provide guidance and support to the students. Teachers can also develop their skills beyond classroom delivery to coaching, content development, testing, and even account management.
If this sounds interesting, or you want to find out what its like to work at TJ Taylor, we would love to hear from you - please visit our careers area at the link below to email us your CV and introduction.
- a recognised TEFL certificate with a substantial classroom practice component
- priority will be given to candidates with experience in the application of English to financial services or skills training.
- native level English speaker with work papers in order
- good educational background and IT skills
- some Italian is an advantage
- please only apply if you are already resident in or around Turin/Ivrea
Salary and Benefits
More Company Information
TJ Taylor is a language school in Italy that specialises in corporate training and language courses for managers and professionals. Founded in 2003, the company has grown steadily and currently employs 12 business trainers, providing over 10,000 hours of training a year. We deliver corporate courses throughout Italy as well as intensive courses in the UK and Ireland. All questions about our positions and teaching are welcome, plus we have an FAQ section on teaching in Italy in our careers
Click here to visit the
TJ Taylor website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?