Teach English in beautiful Central Mexico and HELP!
- Deadline: Fri 01 Dec 2017 00:00:00 GMT
- Mexico, Tehuacan, Puebla
- Instituto Heslington
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 5
Teachers are responsible for taking attendance and keeping grades for their students. They also give progress reports to parents in informal parent-teacher meetings. ESL Teachers are expected to be punctual, hard working and professional.
Details of Position
* 25 hours/week
* Monday - Friday (NEVER weekends)
* Monthly stipend
* Housing (with host family or in teachers' house - all utilities paid)
* Spanish workshop (3 hrs. / week)
* Cultural activities
* Fun, caring and supportive environment
Please contact Matthew Poy for more information.
Salary and Benefits
Click here to visit the
Instituto Heslington website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
9 weeks part-time online study with 2 weeks intensive in-house training at our centre in Maglie, Puglia. Competitive rates.For more information visit http://www.britishmaglie.com/cambridge-english-celta