Foreign English Teacher
- China, Guangzhou Zhuhai Shenzhen Dongguan Multiple Cities
- Spiritkids English
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
- Teach English lessons in coordination with Chinese teaching assistants.
- Prepare lessons.
- Review children's work and progress. (including speaking, writing, reading and art work)
- Occasionally take part in your school's extra-curricular and social activities.
- Team-work with your fellow teachers.
- Take part in the training seminars we offer our teachers in order to enhance and develop their professional teaching skills.
Details of Position
Spirit Kids differs from other schools in that we offer a great salary and good terms & conditions - but the required number of teaching hours is only 18~22 hours per week. Compare that with most other schools and companies who require 25-30 hours per week!
Spirit Kids Royal English is a well-established English language training center that provides language learning to children aged 2-12. Our company HQ is in Guangzhou. Up till now, we have more than 55 campuses and affiliated kindergartens all over China. We are rapidly expanding and therefore always on the lookout for new teachers. We have successfully employed more than 100 international teachers, and we have over 5,000 students enrolled.
We believe that children best learn in a positive and stimulating environment where they are treated as learners, but also as: still children. That is why our successful teaching builds on communicative teaching methods that incorporate many elements of game play, physical movement and activity: children learn best through enjoying themselves! But while we believe in a warm, inclusive classroom atmosphere, we also expect a lot of our learners, and we help them set specific goals. We believe that in educating children, the aim is for child, teacher, school and parent to reach these goals together.
Start by visiting our website (link below) when you’ve read the following!
Development Route: Junior Level - Intermediate Level - Senior Level.
Apply NOW and we will get in touch straight away!
- Native level speaker is would be preferred.
- You will be a strong candidate with 1 years (or more) teaching experience.
- Applicants with a TEFL qualification (CELTA/TESOL) or a BA degree are preferred.
Salary and Benefits
- 12~24 months contract.
- Flexible Salary (According to ability, background and experience, it's about RMB11000-RMB15000, including performance bonus RMB500-RMB1000).
- Commercial Insurance.
- 18~22 teaching hours per week (2-day off per week).
- Extra working hours will be paid.
- Demo bonus.
- We provide work visa during the period you're working for us.
- A housing allowance is a possibility (depending on experience and work location). It's about RMB1000-RMB3000.
- Airfare Reimbursement.
- Airport Pick-up.
- Hotel Fees for the first 2 days in China.
- 11-day national holidays.
- Opportunity for supporting SK summer camp all over China.
- Thorough support and assistance from the moment you express a willingness to come work with us, to the moment you're safely installed in the accommodation we help you choose.
- Career Development Plan. There are some Feedback from Sk existing Foreign Teachers. You may take a look at what they are about to say.
More Company Information
Spirit Kids Royal English is a well-established English language training centre that provides language learning to kids aged 2-12. Our company head office is in CBD centre of Tianhe district of Guangzhou,and we have franchises and affiliated kindergartens for more than 60 all over China. We are rapidly expanding and therefore always on the lookout for new teachers. We have successfully employed more than 100 international teachers,and we have over 10,000 students enrolled. Welcome to join us!
Click here to visit the
Spiritkids English website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Build up your classroom confidence: assessed teaching practice, individual help, support and professional feedback by experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Very high pass rate. Register now and get EARLY BIRD discount. Special package with accommodation included.Click to find out more.