TEACH ANYWHERE IN CHINA. 60 cities, 205 schools, Upfront Paid Flights*
- China, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, 60+ cities in China
- EF English First
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
Details of Position
As an EF English First teacher you will:
• Teach adults, children or online at one of our 200+ schools
• Receive a competitive salary and a great employment package
• Gain exposure to career paths with the company that could lead to opportunities in teaching management, training and academic course development and more
• Teach abroad for as long as you’d like it to – teaching contracts start at one year, with option to renew for a longer term
• Join a supportive teaching community of over 2,000 teachers across China
ABOUT EF ENGLISH FIRST
EF English First, a division of EF Education First, is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across China, so if you prefer the fast pace of cities like Shanghai, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we have the position for you.
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
• Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa (visa requirement)
• The ability to obtain a clear background check
• Ability to live abroad for at least one year
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive local salary (dependent on experience)
• Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,950 RMB per month for teachers who work at our Kids & Teens schools
• 667 RMB monthly flight allowance plus upfront flights for many locations
• Sponsored legal Z work visa
• 10,000 RMB salary advance available
• Health insurance
• 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
• Airport pick-up upon arrival
• Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
• ESL certification program available, including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL and Cambridge IDLTM
• Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
• Weekly EF sponsored social & cultural events
• Teacher advantages discount scheme
• Job rotation scheme
* Packages and benefits can vary from city to city, speak to your recruiter after you apply to finalize your exact package.
EF English First
More Company Information
EF English First is part of EF Education First, the world’s largest privately owned educational organisation. EF Education was founded by Bertil Hult in Lund, Sweden in 1965. Since 1965 our mission has remained the same: to bridge cultural gaps and tear down language barriers by providing quality language instruction and educational travel. Today, EF Education First is a multi-national company with over 100 offices in 51 countries. Today 3,000 staff and 23,000 teachers help people of all ages
Click here to visit the
EF English First website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Our expert tutors will help you gain essential knowledge, hands-on teaching experience and classroom confidence for a successful teaching career.Click to find out more.