English Teachers at Eastern International University
- Vietnam, Binh Duong
- Experience: 5 YEARS
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
Job SummaryTeachers required at Eastern International University, Vietnam. Come and teach motivated, engaging students In Binh Duong New City - only 30 kilometres north of Saigon.
Details of Position
QualificationsApplicants must have a minimum of 2 years post CELTA experience. Candidates must have a degree and be able to provide a police check issued within the last 4 months.
Applicants are required to have the following
- University degree
- CELTA or equivalent teaching qualification (minimum 6 hours of observed lessons)
We would prefer candidates to have
- Experience of teaching general English and/or IELTS to young adults
- Be available to work in Vietnam for at least 1 year
- Be able to provide original degrees, original teaching qualification and clean police check
Salary and Benefits- A competitive salary of between 1800 and 2000 US dollars a month for teachers
- Quality accommodation provided
- 25 days of paid leave per year (this is inclusive of public holidays)
- A bonus of 1600 US dollars is offered on successful completion of contract
- Professional development program including IELTS examiner training
More Company Information
Eastern International University is a new university that is starting in Binh Duong Province about 50 minutes north of HCMC (Saigon). Approximately 600 students will be learning English so they can attend the University's international Business Administration undergraduate degree.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Build up your classroom confidence: assessed teaching practice, individual help, support and professional feedback by experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Very high pass rate. Register now and get EARLY BIRD discount. Special package with accommodation included.www.teflcertificates-avo.com