English Teachers at Eastern International University
- Vietnam, Binh Duong
- Eastern International University
- Experience: 5 YEARS
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Applicants are required to have the following
- University degree
- CELTA or equivalent teaching qualification (minimum 6 hours of observed lessons)
We would prefer candidates to have
- Experience of teaching general English and/or IELTS to young adults
- Be available to work in Vietnam for at least 1 year
- Be able to provide original degrees, original teaching qualification and clean police check
Salary and Benefits
- Quality accommodation provided
- 25 days of paid leave per year (this is inclusive of public holidays)
- A bonus of 1600 US dollars is offered on successful completion of contract
- Professional development program including IELTS examiner training
Eastern International University
More Company Information
Eastern International University (EIU) was established in 2011. It is located in Binh Duong Province which is about 50 minutes north of HCMC (Saigon). The total number of students is 3,000, in three faculties including Business administration, Nursing and Engineering. Approximately 600 students learn English annually, so they can meet the standard requirement (IELTS 6.0) in order to graduate from EIU.
Click here to visit the
Eastern International University website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Enjoy Prague’s low cost of living and high demand for English teachers! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.