English Teachers at Eastern International University
- Vietnam, Binh Duong
- Eastern International University
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Applicants are required to have the following
- University degree
- CELTA or equivalent teaching qualification (minimum 6 hours of observed lessons)
We would prefer candidates to have
- Experience teaching general English and/or IELTS to young adults
- Be available to work in Vietnam for at least 1 year
- Be able to provide original degrees, original teaching qualification and a clean police check.
Salary and Benefits
- Quality accommodation provided (not shared)
- 25 days of paid leave per year (this is inclusive of public holidays)
- A bonus from 1200 - 1600 US dollars is offered on successful completion of contract
- Professional development program including IELTS examiner training.
Eastern International University
More Company Information
Eastern International University (EIU) was established in 2011. It is located in Binh Duong Province which is about 50 minutes north of HCMC (Saigon). EIU caters to 3.000 students in 3 faculties: Business administration, Nursing and Engineering. Approximately 600 students study English annually to achieve an official IELTS band 6 as a graduation requirement for EIU.
Click here to visit the
Eastern International University website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Our expert tutors will help you gain essential knowledge, hands-on teaching experience and classroom confidence for a successful teaching career.Click to find out more.