English Teachers in Prague Needed
- Czech Republic, Karlínské náměstí 8, 186 00 Prague 8
- EDUA Group, s.r.o.
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 10
- Freelance Position
Details of Position
- Join the biggest educational group in the Czech Republic
- Teach for three language schools - Caledonian School, Tutor and Jipka
- Start teaching right away we have plenty of courses to choose from!
- Great opportunity for new as well as experienced teachers
After a successful interview at EDUA Group, you will automatically join our team representing three language schools, Caledonian School, Tutor and Jipka.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Teaching in different types of courses public and in-company courses
- Planning the lessons, helping the students to improve their language skills
- Using the CLT method in teaching, our Academic dept. will help you with this
- Representing the schools
- native level English speaker
- TEFL/CELTA certified, preferably with a university degree
- EU Citizen or non-EU with a valid business visa and trade license (or willingness to get them); we also offer professional visa assistance for a very reasonable price!
- interested in either full-time or part-time schedule
- flexible and willing to teach at different places within Prague
- energetic, reliable and motivated person with up-to-date approach to teaching
Salary and Benefits
- full-time/part-time schedule tailored to your needs and possibilities
- possibility to choose from a variety of courses (public, in-company, adults, teenagers, children etc.)
- full travel pass reimbursement, free language or professional courses (various languages, soft skills training), and other benefits for full-time teachers
- free Czech lessons held for our full-time teachers
- assistance in acquiring your first visa for a very reasonable price and if teaching for us, all the future assistance in this matter for free
- assistance in acquiring all other necessary permits to work in the Czech Republic (health insurance, housing assistance etc.)
- regular training sessions and workshops for further teachers development
- further career opportunities
- excellent library resources for lesson planning as well as self-study and entertainment
- teachers rooms with free internet access, printers and copy machines
- monthly newsletter, official and unofficial parties for teachers, etc.
- friendly and supportive environment
EDUA Group, s.r.o.
More Company Information
EDUA Group is the largest private educational company in the Czech Republic. Even though it was only founded back in 2010, its individual brands have a much longer history, Caledonian School was founded in 1992, Jipka in 1998, and Tutor in 2001. Our language schools offer friendly environment, professional development and a possibility of career growth. We value our teachers - together with quality facilities we offer benefits, methodological support, regular feedback and plenty of lessons.
Click here to visit the
EDUA Group, s.r.o. website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Build up your classroom confidence: assessed teaching practice, individual help, support and professional feedback by experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Very high pass rate. Register now and get EARLY BIRD discount. Special package with accommodation included.Click to find out more.