English Teacher for Young Children
- Deadline: Mon 31 Dec 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- China, Shanghai
- Shanghai Learning Education and Training Co Ltd
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
· Planning and delivering lessons to young learners (ages 3-15)
· Using electronic media and courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
· Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement to their parents
. Participating in ongoing training sessions
· Participating in social activities with students organized by your school
Details of Position
From the ultra-modern cityscape of Pudong, to the historical Bund that is home to European architecture and ancient temples and alleyways throughout the city, Shanghai has much to offer to the international traveler. With vibrant nightlife and international cuisine to traditional Chinese entertainment and dining, there is never a dull moment and no shortage of things to see and do.
Learning Education has over 16 years experience in the ESL industry serving greater Shanghai's young learners needs with its 20 campuses. Our campuses employ the latest in interactive technology to enhance the ESL learning experience of our students.
· Open-minded, an adventurous spirit, and professional flexibility
· 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited university
· Native Level English speaker
· Passport issued by the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand (visa requirement)
· Two years post bachelor degree teaching experience preferred
. Internationally recognized TEFL, CELTA, or TESOL certification
. Clean Criminal Background Check
· Experience traveling internationally and/or working abroad preferred
Salary and Benefits
24 teaching hours per week
2 Days off per week
Paid overtime for teaching
Paid sick and vacation time
. 10 days annual leave in addition to Chinese Official Holiday (11days)
One-year Z working visa
5000 RMB contract completion bonus
. Flight Reimbursement after completion of probation period
Comprehensive health Insurance
On-going professional teacher development and training programs
. 10,000 RMB Temporary Accommodation Assistance loan (overseas applicants only)
Airport collection and 2 weeks stay in hotel upon arrival.
Shanghai Learning Education and Training Co Ltd
More Company Information
Shanghai Learning and Education was founded in 2001 and has more than 16 years of experience delivering professional English training in the greater Shanghai area. With an enrollment of over 20,000 young learners, Shanghai Longman Schools is one of the city's premiere English language providers.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
4 week intensive courses with hands-on teaching practice, to gain the necessary skills for effective teaching. Support and professional feedback from our experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Reserve your place today!Click to find out more.