- Spain, Melilla
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 3
- Degree Required
•25 contact hours per week, including:
•Once weekly, non-book based, 45 minute morning lessons in local schools.
•Twice weekly, book based, 80 minute afternoon lessons.
•Classes are delivered across the age range (3years - adults)
•Cambridge exam and TOEFL test preparation from CEFR levels A1-C2.
•Administrative tasks include recording attendance, writing reports, marking and recording exam grades.
•Occasional Friday afternoon activities.
Details of Position
We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, professional EFL teachers, preferably with experience in teaching Cambridge exam courses at all levels (A1-C2). We are particularly interested in teachers with experience in and a talent for teaching YOUNG LEARNERS (3 years old upwards).
* We are an established centre in Melilla and a leading company in its sector, founded in 2004. CentrosD2 has numerous agreements with public and private educational institutions, as well as professional associations and government entities, for diffusion, design and development of language teaching programmes.
* We offer exam courses in numerous languages (including Spanish, French, Italian and Arabic) in collaboration with the National University of Distance Learning (UNED-CUID), University of Cambridge, Cervantes Institute and Alliance Française and we are also Examination Centre for all these institutions.
* We have a comprehensive year round English programme including classes for all levels of the CEFR, English for young learners, 3 years old upwards, intensive adult courses, and summer camps for young learners and regular activities.
* We are committed to the quality of what we offer and are certified as ISO 9001 - the international Standard for Quality Management.
* Visit our website to find out more about our school.
•Be reliable, flexible, eager to teach young learners, and highly motivated to develop professionally.
•Have the legal right to work in Spain (i.e. EU citizens).
•Preferably have a working knowledge of Spanish (subsidized Spanish lessons are available).
•Be committed to doing their work responsibly and professionally.
Salary and Benefits
•A monthly salary of 1200 € net (including social security and taxes) for up to 25 hours teaching (typically Monday to Thursday / Friday morning teacher training session). A rotational timetable of completing two hours of admin on Friday afternoons.
•A monthly supplementary productivity allowance of 100 € (customer satisfaction).
•A yearly supplementary allowance of 300 € in respect of termination of contract without incidences.
• Paid holidays over Christmas and Easter and including all national and local holidays.
• Assistance in finding accommodation and settling in. Contact with real estate professionals.
• Assistance in regularization and documentation.
• Opportunities for overtime. 10-12 € per hour depending on the type of work.
• Opportunities for career advancement, responsibility and promotion.
• Possibility of studying Spanish and getting an official diploma.
• Return boat transportation from Malaga to Melilla once a year (40 €).
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates.www.teflinprague.com
Train To Teach
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Set in a beautiful location. Small groups. On site trainers. Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included.www.trinitytesolthailand.com