- Nice little town in southern Spain
- Professional, well established school
- 5 month contract 8 Jan - 15 June
- Max. 21 hours/week
- 991.20 euros/month after tax
- No weekends - only Monday to Friday
- 4-9.pm, except earlier finish on Fri
- YLs and adults, with some exam prep
- Access to resources and own classroom
- Opportunities for professional development
- Minimum requirements: CELTA + degree
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU
If you are an active and enthusiastic EFL teacher who loves working with children and teenagers then this is the ideal job for you!
*25 teaching hours a week
*8-10 students per class
*Starting January 2018
- Design and deliver input sessions
- Guide trainees during their lesson planning
- Observe teaching practice lessons & provide feedback
- Mark assignments
- Prepare trainees for moderation
- Conduct pre-course interviews
- Design and deliver teacher development courses
- Design course timetables
Made in England Require 2 native level English teachers for 2 small towns in the north of Spain.
- 2 positions for 20-24 hours a week.
- All levels. Maximum 10 students per class.
- Courses for the preparation of Cambridge exams.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic teachers only.
- Live and learn in a rural Spanish town.
Enjoy teaching a variety of students and levels in this low cost, rural area of Spain, where you will live immersed with Spanish peoples language and culture.
Orange Language Centre is seeking experienced Native level speaker Teachers of English to enhance our large, international team of teachers for the 2017-18 academic year. We are a large and growing English language school and certified Cambridge Exam Preparation Centre. We pride ourselves on our dynamic staff and quality of instruction and welcome teachers from all countries. Now is your chance to be part of a great team and experience Russia with your own eyes and ears.View Details
The London School of English Group is the ideal staging point for ELT professionals looking to progress in their existing career or explore different routes within ELT.
Successful applicants must...
Hold a CELTA or Trinity TESOL qualification.
Delta qualified applicants welcomed.
Be willing to teach both adults and younger learners.
Be a native level speaker of English.
Very competitive benefits package
Excellent training/career opportunities
Teaching English all around China
Very competitive package , free accomodation/flight & travel allowance / free insurance etc
No teaching experience required
Any subject of degree is acceptable
Very friendly and supportive staff
Friendly, experienced and creative English tutors are needed for morning/daytime/evening/weekend 1-to-1 English lessons for Japanese learners in all areas of London. Lessons are usually held at the students houses or workplaces. This is an ongoing, part-time, flexible, self-employed position, which works well for around other commitments. It's an enjoyable way to top up your income & make meaningful connections.View Details
TEFL position in Astana, Kazakhstan. Start - 8th of January 2017.View Details
Specialist subject teachers needed for 4 week Global Young Leaders summer course at an impressive international school - ACS Cobham, Surrey. Students aged 12-16. Salary: from £505 gross per week (depending on qualifications and experience) +statutory holiday pay (12.07% paid at the end of the contract) + discretionary bonus. Residential or non-residential.View Details