SkimaTalk is seeking English teachers to join the team and teach English online. Our top teachers earn more than $1,500 per month, and set their own schedules!
Teaching children through our online platform.
We are currently seeking qualified English trainers to teach English online.
- Up to $25 per session
- 3 to 20 hours per week
- 30 minutes per teaching session
- All lesson plans provided to you
- One to one classes
- Meet lots of great people - enjoy a varied teaching schedule
- Exciting and rewarding opportunity - work in the fast-growing on-line Education sector
- Teach from the comfort of your own home
Contract type: Independent Contractor
Contract Term: More than 6 months
Start date: Immediately
Location: Remote, online
What we offer
- Make $22 - $26 per hour, higher base pay than average!
- Work from home, or anywhere!
- Choose your own hours!
- Paid training/trial class!
- Support groups on Facebook and via Skype!
- All lessons provided by Magic Ears!
- Teach a maximum of 4 students at once.
Hujiang, China's leading e-learning platform with over 140 million registered users, is hiring online ESL teachers!
1. You speak perfect English
2. Hold certificate related to teaching, ESL or Education
3. Have HD camera, head set, and good internet with 10 mbps for both upload and download speed
4. Can teach at least 10 hours per week during M-F 6pm-10pm, Sat,Sun 9am-10pm Beijing time
5. Have teaching experience with young learners.
Are you looking for a rewarding work-from-home job that offers flexible working hours at the most competitive rates?
We have sessions available 24/7.
A great opportunity for ESL/EFL professionals working from home. Enjoy teaching Chinese students of all level and learning Chinese culture, as well as competitive salary.
Flexible online English tutors for kids! Highly paid up to 38USD/hour! Work from home!
Online English Teacher!
Micro Language, a pioneering and revolutionary education + internet brand in China, which provides interactive live teaching and learning solutions for the students of primary, secondary and senior-high schools as well as training institutions. We are now looking for energetic and highly motivated part-time, native-speaking English speakers to teach. If you are interested in teaching English via our interactive online platform. please join us!