1 . Starting date:
2 . Teaching hours:
Workload: Homeroom Teacher
Work Hours: 8:15 a.m. – 16:45 p.m. (Mon. – Fri.) with lunch break
3. Class sizes:
20 students per class.
1. Preparing for your lessons 2 weeks in advance of your lessons.
2. When working in the office, you’ll be creating lesson plans, and teacher guides based on our National Curriculum.
3. Conducting your classes to the very highest quality and in accordance to our syllabus .
4. Participate in public activities organised by the centre and any other work assigned by the centre.
5. You may also be given the change or asked to change your working location, as our company expands throughout China.
Interested in teaching English in Asia? Apply now to teach English with Saxoncourt
Schools throughout mainland China, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
We are looking for qualified and experienced native level English teachers to teach subjects (Science, English, Geography to primary and secondary school students) and to join our international team of teachers in Trnava, Slovakia. Along with teaching kids, we also teach adults and corporate clients to balance the teaching schedule.
Our ideal candidate will be energetic, flexible and responsible, and will be capable and enthusiastic about teaching kids, teenagers and adults.
Female and Male instructors needed to teach ESL, Business, ICT, Engineering, Hospitality or Health & Safety to adults in a vocational setting.
We are now selecting native level English speaking teachers with at least 2 years teaching experience, holding a CELTA/TEFL qualification and able to teach in house and external company courses for the next academic year.
The ideal candidate should be flexible and available to work in shifts.
STARTING: September 2018
*Part time job:
7-8 hours/ week over 3-4 afternoons
*Training provided by SENIOR SUPERVISOR to deal with specific Pingus English system and method.
* Payment: 350-400 Euros monthly ( depending on experience)
* Native English speaker or Excellent level of English (Cambridge Proficiency or C2 Level CEFR).
* CELTA/ TEFL certificate (desirable)
* Teaching/Tutoring Experience (preferably with children).
Education Kingdom is a language school based in Atyrau, Kazakhstan. We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic native level English teacher to join us for 2 months! An opportunity to experience Kazakhstan and potential for a long term contract.
We offer a highly competitive wage and a fully serviced apartment in the centre of the city. Flight costs will be reimbursed in full.
Start date: 16/07/2018
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
The successful candidate will be required to teach young learners from the age of 5 and adults too. Experience teaching children is fundamental. Teachers are expected to prepare lessons and mark students' homework. Teachers can avail themselves of modern multimedia and ICT facilities (WIFI, white interactive board, computers) to prepare their lessons. Support from senior teachers and management will be provided.
To teach a range of General English classes and levels to predominantly students aged 16+ (average age 21).
To prepare and plan dynamic lessons based on schemes of work, as well as some independently-planned lessons.