||Vacancy: ESL Teachers Need..., Jakarta, Indonesia
|EYE FOR BUSINESS|
|LANGUAGE CENTRES FOR SALE & LEASE|
Business opportunity in North-East Spain for an experienced English teacher or a teaching couple.
Language school for lease in Caceres, Extremadura.
Prestigious school for sale in Rome.
Prestigious Language Academy for sale in Jaen Province, Andalucia.
SELLING, LEASING OR FRANCHISING YOUR BUSINESS?
We have clients interested!
A 52 year old Singapore based English School which conducts English courses by mail, using audio CDs and books is selling its License/Intellectual Property Rights to any/all countries.
UK Based University Foundation Programme available to franchise worldwide. Guarantees university entry to all its students.
UK Based TESOL and ESP Training Organisation Looking For Established Language Schools Worldwide For Master Franchise Partnerships
OXFORD ENGLISH ACADEMY
We are an Oxford (U.K.) based language school franchise network. We specialise in teaching General, Examination, and Business English to the highest standards.
Live TEFL Prague is looking for agents worldwide to sell 130 hour TEFL/TESOL course + 8 hours of Teaching Practice in Prague, the Czech Republic. Generous EUR 300 commission for each student.
Island TEFL Bali is looking for agents worldwide to market our 120-hour TEFL/TESOL courses and 20-hour courses on the beautiful island of Bali. 25% - 30% commission.
NEED MORE STUDENTS?
Agent Direct enables language schools to locate and appoint local agents for their courses in some 144+ countries worldwide.
If you want to increase your student-base now, contact us for more information.
"The response has been excellent and the advertisement was well worth the money. I have made some very promising contacts and I will certainly be using TEFL.com again in the future. Thank you!"
G.C., Scalby English Centre, UK.
||Do research the year-round climate for the part of the country you will be living and working in. Relying on 'general impressions' can result in a shock.
||University Posts in Europe
"I have been teaching in large and small private language schools for several years now and would like to get a post in a university in Europe. I do not see many advertised and would like to know how to go about it.
[Click for answer]
Visit Knowledge Base
Posted: Thu 21st Aug 2014 09:49 GMT
to My Jobs' Folder
|ESL Teachers Needed at Jakarta's Premier English Language School: Wall Street English
Wall Street Institute
|Who Wall Street English is both globally and locally: |
Wall Street English is one of the world’s most successful private English language schools and currently operates in 29 countries with over 480 centers.
The first WSE in Indonesia opened in February 2007, in the heart of the capital city Jakarta, and is strategically located in a popular shopping district. The school’s design is one built on the principals of elegance and innovation, intent on redefining the way Indonesians think about English schools. Five additional schools followed rapidly at a rate of one per year, covering all parts of the city. Expansion plans this year include three additional new school openings and expansion outside of Jakarta as well!
With just 4.5 years in business in Jakarta, WSE’s success has been phenomenal – now reaching over 8,000 students - easily making it the school of choice in Indonesia for those that seriously want results.
WSE’s students are in their late teens, twenties or thirties, and are a blend of university students, office workers, high school students and housewives. They are generally well-read and well-traveled, making them great conversationalists. The centers have a truly international feel with students from more than a dozen countries.
• TEFL certified, CELTA or Trinity preferred
• Preferred Bachelors degree in English, Education in English, Linguistics, Comparative Literature or a Masters in TESOL
• 2+ years removed from University degree
• Be a native speaker and possess a passport from the U.K., Ireland, U.S.A, Australia, New Zealand or Canada only
• Be able to obtain a pre-employment health check stating one is HIV/AIDS and drug free (Indonesian government requirement)
• Passionate about both teaching and life; friendly, outgoing, and a team player (no miserable cynics please!)
• Professionally dressed and well-groomed
• Sense of humor, creative streak, and yearning for a professional environment
Please prepare to email your cover letter and CV.
Feel free to also check out our website as well at: http://www.wallstreet.ac.id/en, see us on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/Wallstreetjakarta or check us out on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/wsi.jakarta
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only those qualified will be contacted.
Qualified candidates we wish to pursue will later need to prepare to send a current passport-style photograph of good quality, pre-written reference/job verification letters from previous ESL teaching positions, scanned copies of TEFL certification, university degrees, and transcripts/course modules, as well as additional supporting documentation.
|Why teaching at Wall Street English is your dream job:|
* The salary starts at 15,000,000 rupiah per month
* Teachers receive a year-end bonus worth approximately one month's salary
* Teachers who renew their contract are given an additional $800
* Incoming airfare is reimbursed up to $1,000 90 days after arrival
* 1 month of vacation time: 16 days of annual leave and roughly 15 national paid holidays
* 100% of visa and work permit costs are covered
* Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care
* The average classroom size is 1:3
* We have high standards for recruiting staff, both locals and ex-pats, so you are guaranteed to be working with great colleagues
* We have internet for teachers and free flow of coffee
* Ample opportunity for professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities opening up due to our expansion plans over the next 5 years
* Housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated
* 25-hour Teacher Excellency Training is provided
* Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival
* Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 5 days fully paid
* A staff “buddy” will assist teachers in finding accommodation and setting up a bank account
* $200 spending money is given on arrival
The Benefits of Living in Jakarta and Indonesia:
• It’s one of the cheapest places to live in Asia
• It’s exciting but also very safe
• There is world class surfing and diving
• Jungle trekking, mountain climbing and beach fun options are unlimited
• There is an abundance of affordable, exotic fresh fruit at every market, year-round
• Thai, Japanese, Korean and of course Indonesian dishes are easily found
• Incredible spa treatments are extremely affordable
• Some of the best nightlife in Asia is in Jakarta
• The famous Krakatau volcano is just around the corner from Jakarta
• One of the world’s largest Buddhist temples is in Central Java
• Bali is a 2-hour flight from Jakarta
City Cost Guide
Check your daily living costs Worldwide!
191 cities in 71 countries
||30th Floor Ratu Plaza Office Tower
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 9
Jakarta, 10270 - Indonesia
Click here to visit the Wall Street Institute website
||John Kotcher, Recruitment Officer
|Apply for this job now!
The advertiser will have selected to receive your application by either InstApply, as a file attachment or direct to a customised application form.
If you are not already registered, you can register your resume here.
Please ensure you have the appropriate legal status for employment in this country.
Help with your application
Not Registered? CLICK HERE
D i s c l a i m e r
All advertisements for posts are accepted in good faith. TEFL Professional Network reserves the right to refuse or amend any advertisement submitted. TEFL Professional Network makes no claims as to the validity or accuracy of employment information contained within this advertisement, we simply work as a conduit for this information. It shall bear no responsibility for the outcome of any positions to which an individual might apply. Prior to accepting employment, Job-seekers are advised to fully research employers and request references where appropriate. We also suggest a legally-binding agreement/contract is signed between the job-seeker and employer, prior to taking up employment. Views expressed by advertisers/contributors are not necessarily those of TEFL Professional Network or its management or agents.
A p p l i c a t i o n A d v i s o r y
When applying for any position, applicants are reminded of the following:Most reputable employers do not request any payment in advance of being offered a post. We suggest you do not send any payment.
We suggest you do not send original certificates or diplomas as part of an application.
Applicants are reminded that prior to accepting employment, it is essential to fully research the employer and request references where appropriate.
We suggest a legally-binding agreement/contract is signed between the job-seeker and employer, prior to taking up any employment.
Y o u r S a f e t y
There are several commonsense factors you should consider when applying
for a post, attending an interview or working abroad.
Do not provide any banking or credit card information when applying
for a job.
If you are concerned about divulging your home address in your resume,
consider using a post office box or similar forwarding address.
When attending a job interview, if you feel in any way uncomfortable
with the situation or the person/s you are dealing with, walk away. Also
consider your work location, do you feel it is safe? Would you be happy
to work there late at night?
Always let a friend know that you are attending an interview, when and
where. acquaint yourself fully with how to get to the interview and how
to get back.
An interview should always be arranged in daylight hours.
If the job appears to be "too good to be true", it probably is. Fully
research the employer via web forums, search engines and previous
employees. Most reputable employers should be happy to put you in touch
with previous/current staff.
As previously stated, no reputable employer will ask you for money
(even for a visa, work-permit etc.). If a tefl.com advertiser does ask
you for payment, refuse and contact us immediately.
As a TEFL.com member your resume contact details are not in the public
domain. Only registered employers can view your resume (contact details
removed) via our resume search engine. If an employer wishes to view
your contact details they are required to use a "ResumeView". Our system
logs all resumes viewed by the employer. You can also check as to which
employers have viewed your resume at
http://www.tefl.com/career/rv_history.html or by clicking on "Who's
viewed my resume" within your account page.
Register with your embassy as soon as you arrive in the host country.
Your safety is paramount. If you feel uneasy with any part of the
application procedure or interview, walk away!
Get travel insurance and check that the cover is appropriate.
Check what vaccinations you need at least 6 weeks before you go and consider whether you need to take extra health precautions
Ensure you have a valid passport that is in good condition and the necessary visas.
Make copies of your passport (including any visa pages), insurance policy plus 24-hour emergency number, and ticket details. Leave these copies, your itinerary and contact details with family and friends.
Take enough money for your trip and some back-up funds eg travellers cheques, sterling or US dollars.
Foreign & Commonwealth Office "Know Before You Go".
US Department of State travel warnings.
Australian Government Travel Advisories.
New Zealand Travel Advisories.
Get the latest TEFL.com jobs direct to your desktop via our RSSfeed
Get all the latest jobs...
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Google+
Check your daily living costs Worldwide!
158 cities in 87 countries
- Int. Health Insurance
||Home Terms and Conditions Your Privacy Disclaimer Returns Policy Contact Us Advertising with TEFL.com Currency Converter
Copyright © 1996-2014 TEFL Professional Network.