||Vacancy: Kindergarten Teacher, Bielsko-Biala, Poland
|EYE FOR BUSINESS|
|LANGUAGE CENTRES FOR SALE & LEASE|
Prestigious Language Academy for sale in Jaen province, Andalucia.
Successful and well-established language school for sale in The Canary Islands.
Language academy for sale in medium sized, beautiful, traditional town in southern Spain.
SELLING, LEASING OR FRANCHISING YOUR BUSINESS?
We have clients interested!
LANGUAGE CENTRES WANTED
Italian global education group is looking to acquire an English language school in the UK
OXFORD ENGLISH ACADEMY
We are an Oxford (U.K.) based language school franchise network. We specialise in teaching General, Examination, and Business English to the highest standards.
Agents Wanted in EU Countries.
Express Courses English language school in the city of London, UK is looking for partners and agents. We offer 30% commission.
Agents Wanted for Skellig Haven Language School, Ireland. 30-40% commission.
Agents wanted for Babylon School of Languages. 15-20% commission.
Agents wanted for English Summer School - GBP 120 per student per week reward
Agents wanted for St Andrew's College Language Schools, Glasgow, Scotland. 30% commission.
Niagara Falls Language School is now recruiting new agencies and schools to be part of our winning team.
NEED MORE STUDENTS?
Agent Direct enables language schools to locate and appoint local agents for their courses in some 144+ countries worldwide.
If you want to increase your student-base now, contact us for more information.
"The response has been excellent and the advertisement was well worth the money. I have made some very promising contacts and I will certainly be using TEFL.com again in the future. Thank you!"
G.C., Scalby English Centre, UK.
- Reach hundreds of thousands of English Language Teaching Professionals with a MarketPlace Ad!
||Ask if there is a company/organisation development plan.
||Qualified teachers in Japan and China
"Do you feel that the demand for teachers with TEFL/TESL certificate's will still be strong in places like Japan and China?
[Click for answer]
Visit Knowledge Base
Posted: Wed 5th Mar 2014 06:58 GMT
to My Jobs' Folder
English Kindergarten "First Steps" at International House Integra Bielsko Sp. z o.o.
|We are a modern International House language school, located in the south of Poland, near ski fields and at the foot of the beautiful Beskidy Mountains. The school has been established since 1993 and since 2001 we have been running an English Kindergarten – ‘First Steps’ with 110 children 2 - 6 year olds. Native speakers teach our intensive English classes and enrich English communication throughout the day, supported by Polish teachers who also speak and understand English. |
The area is ideal for those who wish to travel within Europe and those who are interested in skiing, snowboarding, hiking, sailing and horse riding. Ski areas and beautiful lakes are only 30 minutes from our location.
For details on:
- the kindergarten and its surroundings, please visit our website
- International House Bielsko School please visit our website
Duties will include :
- 23 hours per week (mainly from 8:00 till 15:00, some hours in the afternoon) Mon-Fri.
- Working with young children between the ages of 2.5yrs. and 6 years of age and ability to create teaching materials as needed for your assigned age groups.
- Completing daily lessons that include s/s, t/s, pairing and other creative learning modalities to ensure children are speaking and learning English in a fun Environment through play, music, movement and interactive activities.
- Following pre-selected curriculum themes and implementing materials to support these themes that are age appropriate.
- Completing monthly summaries for your groups explaining grammar, vocabulary and sentence structures covered during month for parents and twice yearly reports of student progress and observations.
- Ensuring safety, security and confidentiality of children at all times.
- Providing emergency standby cover for other teacher’s intensive English classes when teacher is out.
- Attending parent/teacher meetings during the school calendar year.
- Participating in three all-staff meetings after work throughout the calendar year.
- Preparing your designated classes for various performances and parent/child activities throughout the year in coordination with other staff members.
- Preparing catch-up work for children that are out sick when requested by parents and running a short catch-up session if necessary.
- CELTA or equivalent
- a degree
- one year's experience of teaching English as a second language to young and very young learners and kindergarteners
EU national preferred
|We can offer the right candidate:|
- contract : from 27.08.2014 to 19.06.2015
- monthly salary: 2800 - 3500 PLN subject to experience and qualifications,
- paid holidays (approx. 2 weeks for Christmas, 2 weeks for Winter Break, 1 week for Easter plus bank and bridging holidays ),
- benefit package including free lunches, ski-pass, pick up from Bielsko train/bus station to your flat and Polish lessons up to survival level
- induction training before the actual teaching starts,
- lower cost of living than in many larger Polish cities,
- a friendly and supportive working environment,
- single or double accommodation arranged by the school,
- assistance helping teachers set up Polish bank accounts,
and with translation wherever possible,
If you have the qualifications and feel comfortable working with very young children, please send your CV + covering letter + a recent colour photo.
City Cost Guide
Check your daily living costs Worldwide!
191 cities in 71 countries
D i s c l a i m e r
All advertisements for posts are accepted in good faith. TEFL Professional Network reserves the right to refuse or amend any advertisement submitted. TEFL Professional Network makes no claims as to the validity or accuracy of employment information contained within this advertisement, we simply work as a conduit for this information. It shall bear no responsibility for the outcome of any positions to which an individual might apply. Prior to accepting employment, Job-seekers are advised to fully research employers and request references where appropriate. We also suggest a legally-binding agreement/contract is signed between the job-seeker and employer, prior to taking up employment. Views expressed by advertisers/contributors are not necessarily those of TEFL Professional Network or its management or agents.
A p p l i c a t i o n A d v i s o r y
When applying for any position, applicants are reminded of the following:Most reputable employers do not request any payment in advance of being offered a post. We suggest you do not send any payment.
We suggest you do not send original certificates or diplomas as part of an application.
Applicants are reminded that prior to accepting employment, it is essential to fully research the employer and request references where appropriate.
We suggest a legally-binding agreement/contract is signed between the job-seeker and employer, prior to taking up any employment.
Y o u r S a f e t y
There are several commonsense factors you should consider when applying
for a post, attending an interview or working abroad.
Do not provide any banking or credit card information when applying
for a job.
If you are concerned about divulging your home address in your resume,
consider using a post office box or similar forwarding address.
When attending a job interview, if you feel in any way uncomfortable
with the situation or the person/s you are dealing with, walk away. Also
consider your work location, do you feel it is safe? Would you be happy
to work there late at night?
Always let a friend know that you are attending an interview, when and
where. acquaint yourself fully with how to get to the interview and how
to get back.
An interview should always be arranged in daylight hours.
If the job appears to be "too good to be true", it probably is. Fully
research the employer via web forums, search engines and previous
employees. Most reputable employers should be happy to put you in touch
with previous/current staff.
As previously stated, no reputable employer will ask you for money
(even for a visa, work-permit etc.). If a tefl.com advertiser does ask
you for payment, refuse and contact us immediately.
As a TEFL.com member your resume contact details are not in the public
domain. Only registered employers can view your resume (contact details
removed) via our resume search engine. If an employer wishes to view
your contact details they are required to use a "ResumeView". Our system
logs all resumes viewed by the employer. You can also check as to which
employers have viewed your resume at
http://www.tefl.com/career/rv_history.html or by clicking on "Who's
viewed my resume" within your account page.
Register with your embassy as soon as you arrive in the host country.
Your safety is paramount. If you feel uneasy with any part of the
application procedure or interview, walk away!
Get travel insurance and check that the cover is appropriate.
Check what vaccinations you need at least 6 weeks before you go and consider whether you need to take extra health precautions
Ensure you have a valid passport that is in good condition and the necessary visas.
Make copies of your passport (including any visa pages), insurance policy plus 24-hour emergency number, and ticket details. Leave these copies, your itinerary and contact details with family and friends.
Take enough money for your trip and some back-up funds eg travellers cheques, sterling or US dollars.
Foreign & Commonwealth Office "Know Before You Go".
US Department of State travel warnings.
Australian Government Travel Advisories.
New Zealand Travel Advisories.
Get the latest TEFL.com jobs direct to your desktop via our RSSfeed
Get all the latest jobs...
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Google+
Check your daily living costs Worldwide!
158 cities in 87 countries
- Int. Health Insurance
||Home Terms and Conditions Your Privacy Disclaimer Returns Policy Contact Us Advertising with TEFL.com Currency Converter
Copyright © 1996-2014 TEFL Professional Network.