||Vacancy: English Language ..., Nanjing, China
|EYE FOR BUSINESS|
|LANGUAGE CENTRES FOR SALE & LEASE|
Prestigious school for sale in Rome.
Prestigious Language Academy for sale in Jaen Province, Andalucia.
English Language School for sale in Sardinia.
SELLING, LEASING OR FRANCHISING YOUR BUSINESS?
We have clients interested!
A 52 year old Singapore based English School which conducts English courses by mail, using audio CDs and books is selling its License/Intellectual Property Rights to any/all countries.
UK Based University Foundation Programme available to franchise worldwide. Guarantees university entry to all its students.
UK Based TESOL and ESP Training Organisation Looking For Established Language Schools Worldwide For Master Franchise Partnerships
OXFORD ENGLISH ACADEMY
We are an Oxford (U.K.) based language school franchise network. We specialise in teaching General, Examination, and Business English to the highest standards.
Island TEFL Bali is looking for agents worldwide to market our 120-hour TEFL/TESOL courses and 20-hour courses on the beautiful island of Bali. 25% - 30% commission.
Reivers Education, Wales, UK is looking for agents & partners around the world. Generous 20% commission to our partners/agents on teaching courses.
East London School of English in London, UK, is looking to foster long term relationships with agents & partners around the world. Generous 30% commission to our partners/agents on all courses & £160 (two weeks) commission on our suite of Summer Camps.
NEED MORE STUDENTS?
Agent Direct enables language schools to locate and appoint local agents for their courses in some 144+ countries worldwide.
If you want to increase your student-base now, contact us for more information.
"The response has been excellent and the advertisement was well worth the money. I have made some very promising contacts and I will certainly be using TEFL.com again in the future. Thank you!"
G.C., Scalby English Centre, UK.
- Reach hundreds of thousands of English Language Teaching Professionals with a MarketPlace Ad!
||Do research the year-round climate for the part of the country you will be living and working in. Relying on 'general impressions' can result in a shock.
"I have a TEFL certificate which I believe is American Chamber of commerce. I took this course in prague Czech Republic. I am actually British living
in England. Do you know if there is some way to convert the certificate so that is it recognised by people who want the Cambridge or RSA certificates.
Having problems getting work in London.
[Click for answer]
Visit Knowledge Base
Posted: Sun 27th Jul 2014 10:17 GMT
to My Jobs' Folder
|English Language Teacher (Foreign Trainer) Disney English Nanjing
The Walt Disney Company Ltd.
|No one speaks the language of children better than Disney, and nothing captures their imaginations more than a great story. Disney English combines the art of Disney storytelling, breakthrough language learning methodology and innovative technology to inspire learners’ passion for English. Since the opening of our flagship Center in Shanghai in 2008, Disney English has been sharing the gift of English with thousands of children across China. By providing an award-winning academic curriculum and engaging children with their favorite Disney stories, songs and characters; Disney English creates a fun, lively, and highly effective learning environment.|
An opportunity with Disney English allows you to make a difference in the lives of children, all while receiving ongoing professional development and gaining valuable experience within The Walt Disney Company. The role of Foreign Trainer could be the experience of a lifetime. Bring your talent, creativity and unique experience, and discover why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Foreign Trainers are responsible for providing a highly engaging and effective learning experience to learners aged 2-12 through the delivery of innovative and immersive Disney educational content. The Foreign Trainer is responsible for ensuring measurable academic results in a fun and lively learning environment, delivering an outstanding service experience to learners and parents, and collaborating closely with their Learning Partner.
• Deliver curriculum with energy and enthusiasm, using immersive learning techniques such as story-telling, singing, dialogue and role playing in combination with formal exercises
• Communicate with learners in an engaging, age-appropriate way, ensuring that language learning is both effective and fun
• Measure progress and educational results through the delivery of formal and informal assessments and progress reports
• Collect audio & visual portfolio material of learners’ work and progress during lessons to share with parents
• Partner closely with the Learning Partners to maintain strong relationships with parents, ensuring high level of program engagement and outstanding service, by communicating both in person and through our online portal
• Contribute to Center’s success by leading engaging demonstrations of Disney English lessons for potential learners and their parents
• Participate in various marketing and referral events to drive learner enrollment as needed
• Ensure classes are run efficiently and start and end, as scheduled
• Prepare print materials, technology and supplemental materials prior to the start of each lesson
• Deliver private lessons as required, due to learner absences or for learners that are falling behind
• Contribute to overall Center success by ensuring consistently high learner renewal rates, through the delivery of great service and measurable learner progress
• Participate in regular safety and security training and drills, understand and execute the Center’s Emergency Response Plans
• 12 to 24 months of post-bachelor’s education experience
• English language fluency including but not limited to: proper grammar, sentence structure, word tense, subject-verb agreement, and proper use of adjectives and adverbs
• Demonstration of a neutral accent, clear pronunciation, good intonation and English language rhythm
• A passion for educating young learners and a keen interest in their development
• Ability to command the attention of large groups of children in an engaging and compelling manner
• Energetic, enthusiastic, animated approach to storytelling and delivering content to learners
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high-change work environment
• Professionalism in oral and written communications
• Customer-service oriented with creative problem solving skills
• Ability to relocate to China for a 12 to 15 month contract
• Internationally recognized TEFL or TESOL certification
• Experience traveling internationally and/or working abroad
• Familiarity/affinity with the Disney brand
•Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
Compensation and Benefits*
• 10,000 – 15,000 RMB monthly salary
• PLUS 3,000 – 4,850 RMB monthly housing allowance
• PLUS 7,000 RMB training bonus
• TEFL-C certification
• Health and dental Insurance (Chinese based insurance company)
• Minimum 40 hour work week (20-25 contact teaching hours) including evening and weekends
• Paid sick and vacation time, plus 11 Chinese national holidays
• 3 weeks hotel accommodation upon arrival in China
• Robust academic training
• Paid airfare to China and a monthly travel stipend toward return trip
• Rosetta Stone Mandarin license
• Silver pass (limited theme parks admission pass)
• Disney discount
*Benefits subject to change.
City Cost Guide
Check your daily living costs Worldwide!
191 cities in 71 countries
||6/F One Corporate Avenue, 222 Hubin Road
Shanghai, 200021 - China
Click here to visit the The Walt Disney Company Ltd. website
||Jeff Tasset, Manager, Recruitment
|Apply for this job now!
The advertiser will have selected to receive your application by either InstApply, as a file attachment or direct to a customised application form.
If you are not already registered, you can register your resume here.
Please ensure you have the appropriate legal status for employment in this country.
Help with your application
Not Registered? CLICK HERE
D i s c l a i m e r
All advertisements for posts are accepted in good faith. TEFL Professional Network reserves the right to refuse or amend any advertisement submitted. TEFL Professional Network makes no claims as to the validity or accuracy of employment information contained within this advertisement, we simply work as a conduit for this information. It shall bear no responsibility for the outcome of any positions to which an individual might apply. Prior to accepting employment, Job-seekers are advised to fully research employers and request references where appropriate. We also suggest a legally-binding agreement/contract is signed between the job-seeker and employer, prior to taking up employment. Views expressed by advertisers/contributors are not necessarily those of TEFL Professional Network or its management or agents.
A p p l i c a t i o n A d v i s o r y
When applying for any position, applicants are reminded of the following:Most reputable employers do not request any payment in advance of being offered a post. We suggest you do not send any payment.
We suggest you do not send original certificates or diplomas as part of an application.
Applicants are reminded that prior to accepting employment, it is essential to fully research the employer and request references where appropriate.
We suggest a legally-binding agreement/contract is signed between the job-seeker and employer, prior to taking up any employment.
Y o u r S a f e t y
There are several commonsense factors you should consider when applying
for a post, attending an interview or working abroad.
Do not provide any banking or credit card information when applying
for a job.
If you are concerned about divulging your home address in your resume,
consider using a post office box or similar forwarding address.
When attending a job interview, if you feel in any way uncomfortable
with the situation or the person/s you are dealing with, walk away. Also
consider your work location, do you feel it is safe? Would you be happy
to work there late at night?
Always let a friend know that you are attending an interview, when and
where. acquaint yourself fully with how to get to the interview and how
to get back.
An interview should always be arranged in daylight hours.
If the job appears to be "too good to be true", it probably is. Fully
research the employer via web forums, search engines and previous
employees. Most reputable employers should be happy to put you in touch
with previous/current staff.
As previously stated, no reputable employer will ask you for money
(even for a visa, work-permit etc.). If a tefl.com advertiser does ask
you for payment, refuse and contact us immediately.
As a TEFL.com member your resume contact details are not in the public
domain. Only registered employers can view your resume (contact details
removed) via our resume search engine. If an employer wishes to view
your contact details they are required to use a "ResumeView". Our system
logs all resumes viewed by the employer. You can also check as to which
employers have viewed your resume at
http://www.tefl.com/career/rv_history.html or by clicking on "Who's
viewed my resume" within your account page.
Register with your embassy as soon as you arrive in the host country.
Your safety is paramount. If you feel uneasy with any part of the
application procedure or interview, walk away!
Get travel insurance and check that the cover is appropriate.
Check what vaccinations you need at least 6 weeks before you go and consider whether you need to take extra health precautions
Ensure you have a valid passport that is in good condition and the necessary visas.
Make copies of your passport (including any visa pages), insurance policy plus 24-hour emergency number, and ticket details. Leave these copies, your itinerary and contact details with family and friends.
Take enough money for your trip and some back-up funds eg travellers cheques, sterling or US dollars.
Foreign & Commonwealth Office "Know Before You Go".
US Department of State travel warnings.
Australian Government Travel Advisories.
New Zealand Travel Advisories.
Get the latest TEFL.com jobs direct to your desktop via our RSSfeed
Get all the latest jobs...
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Google+
Check your daily living costs Worldwide!
158 cities in 87 countries
- Int. Health Insurance
||Home Terms and Conditions Your Privacy Disclaimer Returns Policy Contact Us Advertising with TEFL.com Currency Converter
Copyright © 1996-2014 TEFL Professional Network.