English Teacher for Kids and Teens
- China, Weihai, China
- EF Weihai
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
- Degree Required
- Native level English speaker preferred
Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree
· TEFL certificate
· Native level English speaker
· Experience teaching kids is preferred but not required
· Ability to commit to a 15 month contract
· Plenty of passion and energy.
-Must hold a current passport and/or be a citizen of the following countries USA, Canada, UK, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand. All others please do not apply, because due to Visa restrictions we cannot accept applicants without a passport from these countries.
Salary and Benefits· Salary: -starting at 8,000 RMB/month.
-8,500 RMB/month for teachers with 2+ years of experience.
-200RMB/month bonus for teachers with experience teaching young learners.
-200 RMB/month bonus for teachers with experience with EF.
· Free accommodation: Western style, near the school
· Flight allowance: 12,500 RMB payable after 15 months and successful completion of contract.
· Legal ‘Z’ work visa
· 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
· Health insurance provided
· On-going training and academic support
· Promotion opportunities within the EF network
More Company Information
Weihai is located on the eastern tip of the Shandong peninsula and is surrounded by the sea from three directions. It has a very relaxing, island-like atmosphere with fresh air and breathtaking views. Weihai has won various awards, such as the first National Sanitary City, and many others, proving that it has the cleanest environment and is the most livable city in China. Weihai, with such a close proximity to other countries, is a hub of great culture and art. We look forward to meeting you!
17 Xinwei Rd.
EF 4F Di-Shang Building Wego Plaza
Click here to visit the
EF Weihai website
- Contact person:
- Josiah Vaughan, Director of Studies
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Get your hands on a 100% online business. Run from anywhere with just an iPad! Only 2 franchises left for 2017.Click here to watch this short video.