KING SAUD UNIVERSITY AND AL HUSSAN AT IATEFL 2017 GLASGOW (UK)
- Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
Details of Position
This exciting opportunity is for individuals to start for the next academic year (Aug 17).
QualificationsNative level speaker of English;
Minimum BA in relevant field (Applied linguistics, TESOL); degrees in other areas considered with appropriate certification/experience ;
MA/PhD (and other advanced graduate degrees) highly desirable and given priority;
Level 4/5 120 hours in-class ESL certification (CELTA/TEFL must be accredited or relevant degree) ; 3 year ESL teaching experience (Must consist of actual in class teaching. Teaching assistant roles, private tutoring or volunteer work do not count);
Salary and Benefits• Highly competitive, tax-free monthly salary depending on experience and qualifications;
• Full accommodation and transportation package;
• 30 days paid annual vacation plus other holidays (total 50+ days);
• Round trip ticket between KSA and country of origin for yourself and 3 dependants;
• Class ‘A’ medical insurance for yourself and 3 dependants;
• Varied performance awards and additional incentives;
• Employment visa (Iqama);
More Company Information
Owmega is an international consultancy group that helps English teaching professionals enhance their experience in the Middle East. Our goal is to help you find employment in schools, universities, and English teaching institutions across the region.
- Contact person:
- Owmega, Human Resources
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.