English Teacher (general adult and business English)
- Hungary, Budapest
- Angol Intézet
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
EU Citizenship Required
TEACH ENGLISH IN BUDAPEST!!!
+ Did you know that according to CNN, Budapest is one of the world's best (2nd place) cities?
+ Lonely Planet rates Budapest as one of Europe's top travel destinations (also 2nd place).
+ And according to the European Backpacker Index 2014 Budapest is one of the most affordable cities in Europe.
+ Find out what the buzz is about! Whether it's Budapest's unique "ruin pubs", the Europe-leading "Sziget" music festival, or the world class A38 boat/concert venue Budapest is where it's happening.
Angol Intézet is a rapidly expanding English language school located in Budapest, Hungary focused on teaching English to adults for the purposes of English language communication in work and business. The school currently has three locations in Budapest and also offers English language instruction online.
The success of the language school has proven that demand for personalized English language instruction in the premium segment is strong, and this position represents an excellent opportunity and an unforgettable time abroad for the right candidate.
Angol Intézet is seeking qualified native level English speakers to fill the role of English language teacher.
Tasks include teaching English as a second language (ESL) to adults in small group (3-6 students), semi-private (2 students) and individual (1:1) classes. Course focuses include general English, business English, targeted preparation for job interviews, presentations and negotiations, and language exam preparation. Courses take place in our modern, high-level language centres in Buda and Pest, online, and on-site at companies in Budapest.
- native level English speaker
- internationally recognized ESL teaching qualification (CELTA, CELT, TEFL, TESOL, etc.),
- two to three years of English teaching experience,
- experience teaching business English,
- enthusiasm, professionalism, responsibility, and reliability,
- EU citizenship.
- experience and willingness to teach learners of a wide range of levels (A2-C1),
- experience teaching young learners,
- experience in exam preparation for internationally recognized language exams such as TOEFL, IELTS, and Cambridge,
- experience living or working abroad,
- basic knowledge of and/or experience in business,
- openness to technology and news ways of teaching,
- basic awareness of news, trends, and current events.
Salary and BenefitsWhat we offer:
- partial flight compensation within the EU,
- "hit the ground running" accommodation stipend,
- a 9 month contract with a guaranteed, fixed monthly salary,
- the opportunity to earn extra income through overtime (optional),
- free monthly fitness pass at a premium fitness facility,
- paid holiday and sick leave,
- premium clientele,
- professional support and guidance.
Contract duration: September 2017-June 2018 (with a mutual option to extend).
Application deadline: Friday, July 21, 2017.
More Company Information
Angol Intézet is a rapidly expanding English language school located in Budapest, Hungary focused on teaching English to young learners and adults. The school currently has three locations in Budapest and also offers English language instruction online. The success of the language school has proven that demand for personalized English language instruction is strong.
Széchényi István tér 7/8.
Click here to visit the
Angol Intézet website
- Contact person:
- Michael Lyons, Managing Director
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
With a TEFL Org UK certificate you could be working abroad within weeks. Tutor-supported, accredited, all-inclusive courses perfect to explore the world & inspire others.www.tefl.org.uk