Part-Time Online English Teachers for Young Learners
- Online English, Online
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 50
Details of Position
51Talk was founded with a simple goal: to make learning accessible and enjoyable for millions of young learners in China.
After hitting a major milestone of going public on the New York Stock Exchange (COE), we con-tinue working toward this goal, and growing our global family of over 10,000 teachers who share our passion for inspiring kids.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for experienced teachers who love working with kids. 51Talk teachers love to make learning fun, and they bring excitement and energy to every lesson!
Here are our basic requirements:
● Bachelor's Degree
● Experience teaching K-12 (preferred)
● Professionalism, patience, and a fun-loving attitude
● Availability to teach at least 7.5 hours per week (each lesson lasts 25 minutes) whenever you’re available during the following times:
● 6am - 10am EST (Monday to Friday)
● 10pm - 10am EST (Saturday to Sunday)
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED?
All 51Talk classes are conducted as live, online, one-on-one lessons. You’ll need a few simple things to be eligible:
● A laptop or desktop computer with a strong internet connection
● A headset & webcam
● A quiet, clutter-free, and well-lit space in your home
For more information -
See our website (link below) and social media pages.
Salary and BenefitsOur top-performing teachers earn as much as $22 per hour.
In addition to hourly compensation, there are even more ways to earn:
● Referral incentives
● Performance-based incentives
● Pay raises commensurate with performance and training completion
More Company Information
WHO WE ARE 51Talk is the number 1 online English learning platform in China and the fastest growing online English Language Teaching (ELT) platform in the Philippines. The company was established in China I 2011, and began operations in the Philippines since 2012. With more than 4,000 home-based teachers in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao, we continuously provide career opportunities to Filipinos who have a good command of English.
Click here to visit the
- Contact person:
- Maica, Sourcing Expert
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.