Delta Module 1 and Module 2 face-to-face Trainers - Bell Teacher Campus
- United Kingdom, Cambridge
- Bell Educational Services
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We are also requesting the expression of interest from Delta Module 1 face-to-face course trainers to run courses throughout the year at Bell Cambridge.
QualificationsWe are looking for trainers who have the following:
- Certification to train on Delta Module 1 and 2 face-to-face courses (as main course tutor or assistant course tutor)
- Delta assessor status for main course tutor role (desirable)
- A breadth of experience working with international groups of teachers
- Flexibility and a can-do attitude
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Salary and Benefits£766 per week plus £92.46 statutory annual leave payment per week (Delta Module 2)
We are looking for applicants who are available for the full duration of the course (3 July 2017 - 11 August 2017).
For Delta Module 1 we require trainers with flexible availability throughout the year.
Bell Educational Services
More Company Information
With over 36 teaching centres and projects, Bell provides English language and educational services worldwide. Teaching students of all ages and training teachers, help us in our mission to change lives by joining an organisation that provides a rewarding working environment with excellent professional development opportunities. For more information about Bell please visit our website.
Red Cross Lane
- 01223 275593
Click here to visit the
Bell Educational Services website
- Contact person:
- Bell Recruitment, Recruitment Department
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!APPLY NOW!