Check out the coolest city in China! EF Chengdu has immediate openings for EFL teachers.
- China, Block A, Chengdu International Technology Energy-Saving Building, No.89 Cuihua Road, High-tech Zone, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
- EF Chengdu
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
Details of Position
EF Education First Chengdu welcomes you to experience the rapidly evolving and multifaceted culture of China first hand, with the support and expertise of one of the largest English training organizations in the world. EF Education First is an international education company that specializes in language training, educational travel, academic degree programs, and cultural exchange. The company was founded in 1965 by Bertil Hult in the Swedish university town of Lund. The company is privately held by the Hult family and is headquartered in Lucerne, Switzerland.
EF has approximately 37,000 staff and 500 offices and schools located in more than 50 countries.
Teachers at EFCD teach a full range of student age levels, with a high percentage of Young Learners classes.
QualificationsUniversity BA/MA degree
120-hr Tefl certification or above/Equivalent 2 years full-time Postgraduate English Teaching Experience
Salary and Benefits1. Our salary is highly competitive. Our teachers earn 8500-14000rmb POST TAX and new student demo sign up bonuses.
2. Our support and training of new teachers is among the best in the business. Each new teacher to EFCD receives 2 weeks training for Young Learners and ongoing observation, accompanied by initial and ongoing consultation with experienced western managers and directors.
3. Teachers have excellent resources for classes. Every teacher is provided with In-house designed teacher’s books and manuals, CDs, supplies and props for games. Our multimedia-capable classrooms are equipped with interactive white boards and a host of online resources.
4. Teachers get flight allowance 8000rmb for a full contract.
5． We have Welfare Officers who give full support to your daily life.
6. Each teacher has the opportunity for appraisals and career development within the organization. Teachers don’t have to wait until their second contract with the school to be rewarded for their efforts and excellence. And, because EF is a worldwide company, teachers have the ability to grow with the organization across the globe.
7. We provide substantial increases to bonuses and incentives for teachers returning for a second year or third year with our organization, and do all we can to help teachers grow with us as long as they’d like to.
8. All teachers have a consistent schedule with 2 weekly days off, which makes possible a warm and healthy teacher community, where teachers often travel together to nearby sights.
More Company Information
EF Chengdu stands as a proud and well established member of the global EF community. Our first school opened in 2001 and since then we’ve been growing rapidly. We now have centers in our city with more than 50 full time native English teachers and over 7,000 students studying with us in EF Chengdu. Due to our continuous expansion, we are looking to enlarge our team. We need qualified and experienced teachers to join our professional and hardworking team. You will be part of our EF family.
EF Education First, Room1103,Block A, Chengdu International Technology Energy-Saving Building, No.89 Cuihua Road, High-tech Zone
- + 028 83166610
Click here to visit the
EF Chengdu website
- Contact person:
- Recol Hsu, HR Officer
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates, accommodation, airport pickup, visa and housing assistance.www.teflinprague.com