English language tutor
- China, Wuhan
- Wuhan Textile University
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Interested in working in a vibrant, multicultural environment, teaching Chinese students on university English language programmes, in China? Then, read on!
Birmingham City University (BCU) has been given the go-ahead for an exciting partnership with Wuhan Textile University (WTU) in China. BCU is one of just a handful of global institutions to be given approval by the Chinese Government to set up a jointly run higher education institute - the Birmingham Institute of Fashion & Creative Art (BIFCA).
BIFCA is now recruiting suitably qualified and Experienced English Language Tutors / Academic Skills Tutors to join the English team for the coming academic year, to support students’ language learning on university awards in Landscape Architecture, Digital Media Technology and Visual Communication.
If you feel that you have the required skills and would like to take part in this exciting venture, please apply in writing, attaching a cover letter and current CV via the link below
For more information, please visit the BIFCA website.
QualificationsPost Specification - All candidates should have:
• A university degree (preferably language or art based)
• A recognised English Language Teaching Qualification (CELTA / Trinity)
• At least two years’ relevant experience in teaching EAP, ESP courses at tertiary level.
• Knowledge in art, design and media is preferred.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills to establish relationships with staff.
• A flexible, can do attitude.
Salary and BenefitsBenefits include:
• A salary of 7,000-10,000 RMB per month (depending on experience and qualifications).
• The provision of free on-campus accommodation
• Assistance with securing a work visa for China
• One round international flight ticket
Wuhan Textile University
More Company Information
Birmingham Institute of Fashion and Creative Art You can now gain a prestigious British degree while completing all or part of your studies in China, thanks to a new collaboration with a leading Chinese university. The Birmingham Institute of Fashion and Creative Art (BIFCA) is a partnership between Birmingham City University and Wuhan Textile University (WTU) based in Wuhan, China, combining the expertise of a leading Chinese university with a British institution established in 1843.
No. 1 Fangzhi road,
Click here to visit the
Wuhan Textile University website
- Contact person:
- Dr. Cheryl Yu , Assistant Dean
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.