Summer Camp - Campus Manager Assistant
- United Kingdom, London
- Find Digs Ltd
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 2
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
Find Digs is a vibrant company running Summer Camps and High School Programmes for foreign students throughout the UK. We have centres in London, Oxford, Edinburgh and Ipswich. We are currently recruiting for Operations Officers in two of our London centres who will help and support the smooth running of our busy Summer Camps.
Some of the key responsibilities will be to:
• Liaise with the Operations Managers on a daily basis confirming bookings of all activities on site along with planned attractions, coaches etc. and respond to his/her requests.
• Ensure all groups depart for excursions on time.
• Ensure all stock is up-to-date and order where necessary.
• Work with the team in Head Office supporting the Managing Director, Academic Director and Operations team.
• Meet and greet clients from the airport.
• Be the main point of contact with the clients in residence and develop a good working relationship with the course Director and his/her team.
• Ensure groups arrive for mealtimes on time and enter/exit the dining hall in an orderly fashion.
• Assist with breakfast, packed lunches and meals at weekends
• Deal with any issues with rooms/check-in.
• Full room checks and completion of reports on departure (detailing damage etc. to be given to Management.
QualificationsDesired skills will include:
• Disciplined, organised and hard-working
• Problem solving
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Capable of working well under pressure
• Good interpersonal skills
• Competent IT skills
Salary and BenefitsSalary:
• £375-£475 pw depending on experience
• Accommodation and full board included
• June/July 2017. Start and finish dates are flexible
• 8 weeks for Tooting centre.
• 6 weeks for Hoxton centre
Find Digs Ltd
More Company Information
Find Digs has successfully been running Summer Camps for international students in the UK and are now opening new centres in Spain. At Find Digs we develop students' ability and confidence in using English both inside and outside the classroom. We go out of our way to make sure our juniors have a fun-filled experience they will never forget.
First floor, 142 Cromwell Road
- 020 7370 2897
Click here to visit the
Find Digs Ltd website
- Contact person:
- Gabriela Petrillo, Recruitment Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.