- United Kingdom, Bournemouth
- Capital School of English
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
Details of Position
We currently have opportunities for temporary English language teachers (variable hours) to work over the summer from 3rd July onwards. Please, state your availability in your cover letter.
Accommodation can be arranged.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons.
- Assessing learner progress and providing regular feedback to students.
- Contributing to the development, evaluation and improvement of CSE's courses by being an active
member of the Academic team.
- Participating in continuing professional development sessions.
- Ensuring safeguarding and welfare of young people and vulnerable adults to maintain CSE's
- CELTA qualified or equivalent.
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Native level of English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competence in lesson planning, classroom management and understanding learners.
- Good team worker.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Previous experience working with teenagers and young people.
- Experience teaching multi-lingual classes at a range of levels from A2-C1.
- Experience working in an ELT summer school.
Capital School of English is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants must have or be willing for CSE to apply for a DBS check.
More details of the role and person specification, alongside the application form can be found on our website.
CELTA qualified or equivalent
Degree qualified or equivalent
Salary and BenefitsPay (per contact hour) £13.50-£15.00 depending on experience.
Capital School of English
More Company Information
We are an independent and fully accredited British Council English Language School. The school not only provides quality English courses in Bournemouth for adults and young people from all over the world, but also offers specialist English language courses to enable students to pursue their career goals from the business to creative world.
324 Wimborne Road
- +44 (0) 1202 546875
- +44 (0) 1202 546873
Click here to visit the
Capital School of English website
- Contact person:
- CSE Recruitment, Recruitment manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?