EFL teachers for MoD/Capita training
- United Kingdom, Kuwait, Shrivenham
- Dialogue Language Services International
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 10
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Positions are on a freelance, short term contract basis, with courses ranging from 1 - 20 weeks in total and commencing at varying times throughout the year. The majority of the courses take place in Shrivenham, Wiltshire.
We are specifically looking for tutors with:
• A genuine knowledge of military life
• Experience of teaching military personnel, especially senior officers
• Experience of designing/managing military courses
• Experience of designing/managing English language courses
• A base local to Shrivenham, but this is not a must
Please get in touch with us if you meet two or more of the above criteria, plus the qualifications set out below. Please apply via TEFL.com or by by sending your CV and covering letter to Nadine Wood via the Dialogue website.
• A CELTA/Trinity TESOL qualification
• A minimum of 3 years qualified teaching experience
• A degree
• A DELTA or DipTESOL (essential for TTT positions)
• A certificate in International Political Science, International Relations or equivalent
Salary and BenefitsGreat rates of pay. Flights and accommodation automatically paid for overseas contracts. Expenses can be claimed for courses in the UK, subject to conditions.
Dialogue Language Services International
More Company Information
Dialogue was launched 20 years ago in Swindon and is now a training and translation provider worldwide to companies like Honda, MoD, BP and Dyson. We a friendly, enthusiastic bunch of linguists who'd love to hear from you.
35 Milton Rd
- 01793 513321
- 01793 513321
Click here to visit the
Dialogue Language Services International website
- Contact person:
- Nadine Wood, Academic Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.