EFL Teacher-Materials Administrator
- United Kingdom, Bournemouth
- Anglo Ltd
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
Details of Position
2 months with the possibility of extending
QualificationsThe ideal candidate will:
• have knowledge of and experience in materials preparation appropriate to CEFR levels
• be able to plan, design and produce worksheets/activity materials to accompany a pre- planned programme
• be able to refer to the main teaching syllabus and link learning goals from the classroom with those of the out-of-classroom sessions
• understand what interests and engages young EFL students and use this in materials preparation
• have a CELTA or equivalent TEFL qualification
• strong computer skills
• be able to work in a small team and also independently
Salary and Benefits£12/hour
More Company Information
ANGLO offers English Summer Courses for 10-17 year-olds and High School Academic Year Programmes. We are accredited by the British Council for the Teaching of English in the UK, and our team has many years of experience in the EFL and Outdoor Activity Industries. Our summer courses run for two to four weeks in July and August and are based at carefully selected university and college campuses across the UK, USA and Ireland.
Click here to visit the
Anglo Ltd website
- Contact person:
- Greg Nowak, Academic Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Get your hands on a 100% online business. Run from anywhere with just an iPad! Only 2 franchises left for 2017.Click here to watch this short video.