- Italy, Bari
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
ILSS is looking for 1 full time teacher from September 2017 to May 2018. We are looking for a qualified,experienced and professional teacher to teach a range of courses for children, teenagers and adults at all levels. Our courses take place in our school, in state schools and companies.
- Degree Required
- Preferred qualifications:
- Cambridge CELTA,Trinity CertTESOL,TEFL Certificate,TESOL Certificate
- Teaching experience:
- 2 years
- Native level English speaker preferred
QualificationsThe candidate must be a native level speaker of English and have
- a minimum 2 years teaching experience
- have a university degree
- experience teaching young learners and exam preparation courses for Cambridge and Trinity exams.
- self-motivated and dynamic
- ability to work as part of a team
- a flexible and willing approach to the various duties
- an interest in professional development
Salary and BenefitsThe teacher will be hired on a fixed-term contract (September 2017 to the end of May 2018)
- Guaranteed net salary of €1100 per month
- Health insurance
- Holiday and sick pay
- National and Local Holidays amounting to around 10 days.
More Company Information
School has been open for 7 years. We are a recognised trinity centre and a cambridge exam preparation centre. All teachers are mother tongue English. The school is very near the city centre. We have students from 5 to 75. We have a maximum of 8 students in each class, any more and we think the quality of the lessons suffer.
via De Ruggiero 58
Click here to visit the
- Contact person:
- colin gordon, legal representative/president
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.