MOTIVATED NATIVE LEVEL SPEAKER YOUNG LEARNER COORDINATOR NEEDED IN MOSCOW
- Russian Federation, Moscow
- Windsor English Language School
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Young Learners Coordinator's responsibilities include:
- Develop YL curriculum
- Design YL products
- Implement YL courses
- Take part in teacher development (i.e. observations)
- Give YL training to staff
- Interact with the parents of students
- Take part in YL program promotional activities
- Attend academic department meetings
Windsor has always provided a range of general and specialized English courses to young learners, teens, university students and professionals. We take great pride in seeing our students grow throughout their entire journey with the English language. While our school provides a range of courses, including ESP in finance, law, business and content based courses, IELTS preparation has always been at the core of our business.
We are an IELTS Pretesting Centre and an official partner of University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. Many of our experienced teachers go on to become certified Examiners. This opportunity allows many of our teachers to go on trips to examine in other cities in Russia, and not only in Moscow.
This additional certification and job opportunity is only one part of our extensive professional development program at Windsor. We want to see teachers grow while working at the school. For that reason, our policy is to trust our teacher’s expertise, and to place them at the heart of what we do.
Qualifications- Hold a recognized qualification: CELTA, YL extension certificate, Trinity TYLEC
- From 3 years experience teaching YLs
- From 1 year experience in the role of a YL coordinator
- BA in education or early childhood development is a plus
Salary and BenefitsTypical remuneration package is to a value of approximately 80 000 - 100 000 rubles net of tax a month and includes following:
- Monthly salary starting from 80 000 rubles net.
- Visa sponsorship during the contract.
- Medical insurance.
- Accommodation support.
- Unlimited travel card.
- Meeting at the airport on arrival.
- Paid induction period (without a reduction in salary).
- Paid holiday.
- Full academic support (including bi-monthly in-house training, consultation sessions and seminars).
- Free Russian lessons for all levels given by a professional teacher.
- Free Internet access in the school; free coffee and tea.
To learn more about the School and the staff, please visit our website.
If you would like to learn more about living and working here firsthand, our teachers will be happy to answer your questions.
If you are interested in applying please feel free to apply now or send us your CV.
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team.
Windsor English Language School
More Company Information
WINDSOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE SCHOOL is one of the leading institutions in Moscow for specialized English Language training. We started out in 2003 as a teacher's cooperative school and in that time we have grown and grown. We are now an IELTS Pretesting Centre and an official partner of University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. Although we have developed into a large professional company, we have never lost sight of the fact that what drives a good school is well-rewarded and enthusiastic teacher
7, Komsomolskiy prospect
Click here to visit the
Windsor English Language School website
- Contact person:
- Elena Enina, HR Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
The International TEFL Institute offers accredited, tutor assisted, all-inclusive Online TEFL Courses – Certificate 120 hrs & Master Diploma 250 hrs. Teach English Abroad and Travel the World. Enroll Today.Click to find out more.