- United Kingdom, Embassy English Brighton
- Embassy English Brighton
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
Details of Position
We still have vacancies from the 3rd - 28th of July.
We are looking for skilled, competent and professional general English and IELTS teachers to join our experienced team. The average age of our students is 23, but the summer period sees an increase in U18 groups.
Brighton is a fun city full of independent cinemas; theatres; eateries and seagulls! A great place to spend a summer. The school is based next to the station meaning all of Brighton’s pleasures are just on the doorstep. We offer market leading facilities and our site includes a subsidised cafeteria. We also offer regular teacher development workshops throughout the summer period.
- 2 written references are required prior to appointment.
- A completed, signed application form is required
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily.
- Background checks will be required for overseas employment.
- Proof of Identity and qualifications will be required.
- Right to Work in the UK is essential
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure check will be required prior to appointment start date. Embassy English will cover the cost of this check for successful applicants.
QualificationsTeachers should have a first degree and a minimum of CELTA or Trinity College Cert TESOL or equivalent.
Salary and BenefitsPer lesson rates (45 minute) start from £14.56 and go up to £21.06 dependant on qualifications and experience (Includes holiday accrual).
Subsidised accommodation is available @ £60 per week, staying in a residence approximately 15 minutes’ walk to the school. (Subject to availability)
Additional work is available for teachers interested in working on the social programme provided for students. E.g. trips to Local attractions; Pub nights; Sports nights; etc.
Embassy English Brighton
More Company Information
Teach at our English school in Brighton and you’ll discover a vibrant city by the sea, popular with language students from all over the world... Why you’ll love Embassy Brighton? Our school has a large, bright study centre with, modern learning facilities, professional staff and an unbeatable location in the centre of the city.
- Contact person:
- Matthew Jones, Programme Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates, accommodation, airport pickup, visa and housing assistance.www.teflinprague.com