English Language Teacher
- Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, China, Japan, Various cities China, Japan, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia
- Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR)
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) is an exciting career choice with endless opportunity for progression, travel and development. There are TEFL teaching jobs available in most countries worldwide, although demand is far higher in some countries than in others. Similarly, requirements for teaching roles differ from place to place, but when you apply through a specialised TEFL recruiter you’re sure to find the perfect role.
Here at Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR), you’ll find expert support to secure a great teaching job overseas. We offer a tailored placement service, comprehensive support network and the benefit of extensive experience in this exciting industry.
Whether you’re an experienced TEFL teacher or you’re just starting out, TTR will pair you up with an overseas establishment that’s reputable, and ideally suited to your level of expertise.
Teachers have the opportunity to work in bustling cities to more laid back cultural cities. Packages differ from positions depending on preferences. Teachers are supported with ongoing training, teacher development scheme and workshops. Preference for locations are available for China and Taiwan.
QualificationsCandidates must hold:
1) A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in any field
2) A 120 hour TEFL/TESOL/TESL/CELTA/Trinity TESOL Certificate (for Japan it is not a requirement)
3) Adaptable, committed and enthusiastic personalities
4) For positions in Saudi Arabia, we do require a Bachelor's degree in English or TEFL
5) NEW ADoS (Assistant Director Of Studies) role in Shanghai. Teachers must have 3-5 years teaching experience with a range of learners + 1-2 years of managing experience. (Salary and benefits are discussed in interview)
Salary and Benefits1) Ranges from 12,000 to 20,000 RMB/month for China / from 44,800 NT up to 70,000 New Taiwan Dollar/month for Taiwan/ 240,000 Yen/month for Japan
2) Up to 10,000 RMB for end of contract bonus (which includes performance bonus) / 21,000 Taiwan Dollars for end of contract bonus/ up to 80,000 Yen for end of contract bonus
3) Western management and support (Senior Teacher, Assistant Director of Studies and Director of Studies)
4) Full training at head office/local branch upon arrival
5) Airport pick up, transfer, accommodation in hotel for first weeks of training, ongoing support, syllabus/resources/materials, assistance opening bank account
6) 60 to 100 teaching hours per month (dependant on location and package- can vary)
7) Locations all around China, Japan and Taiwan
8) 12 to 12.5 month contracts
Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR)
More Company Information
Starting out in the world of TEFL can seem overwhelming, and TEFL recruiters exist to smooth the way. With years of experience and an in-depth understanding of the industry, TTR acts as a bridge between talented TEFL teachers and the quality organisations that need them. Over the years we have established firm relationships with reputable teaching establishments worldwide, so you know you’re in safe and reliable hands.
Click here to visit the
Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR) website
- Contact person:
- Tomoko Tamaki, International Recruitment Consultant
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Get your hands on a 100% online business. Run from anywhere with just an iPad! Only 2 franchises left for 2017.Click here to watch this short video.