EFL Teachers for Summer 2017
- United Kingdom, London
- PLUS - Professional Upper Linguistic Studies
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
Details of Position
PLUS Summer Schools has 2 contracts available for July and August 2017.
These positions are for Non-Residential courses in English at our London centres (Greenwich or Kingston / Twickenham).
To apply, please send us your CV and a copy of your teaching qualification.
Applicants should please note:
• references will be followed up
• all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
• proof of identity and (where applicable) qualifications will be required
• reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that they should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
• appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Please visit our website via the link below for further information on our centres and for full job descriptions, person specifications, terms and conditions.
Please also feel free to contact us with any further queries. We look forward to hearing from you.
• CELTA/Trinity Cert TESOL/B.Ed/PGCE (Primary, English or MFL) or EFL Level qualification
We welcome applications from newly qualified teachers.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Salary and BenefitsNon-residential positions: £13-£15 per hour depending on experience.
These rate include holiday pay.
PLUS - Professional Upper Linguistic Studies
More Company Information
PLUS has 40 years experience teaching English as a foreign language to overseas teenagers. We offer year round courses for small groups of students and junior summer courses across the UK and Ireland.
8-10 Grosvenor Gardens
Click here to visit the
PLUS - Professional Upper Linguistic Studies website
- Contact person:
- Kamila Klosinska, Academic Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Take a highly accredited TEFL course with the established provider TEFL Org UK & become a highly employable, skilled teacher ready to work anywhere in the world within weeks. Start your TEFL adventure today.www.tefl.org.uk
Train To Teach
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates, accommodation, airport pickup, visa and housing assistance.www.teflinprague.com