EFL Teachers for Summer 2017
- United Kingdom, Various
- PLUS - Professional Upper Linguistic Studies
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
Why work for PLUS?
• We are an experienced, British Council accredited organisation that aims to give a positive experience to both students and staff.
• We offer a number of competitive payment packages, paying teachers between £13 and £18 per hour for teaching only or a weekly salary for teaching and activity packages.
• We provide a supportive, organised environment with a variety of practical resources, guidelines and materials to support you.
• We do not require any of our academic staff to take on any housekeeping duties, meal time responsibilities or bedtime supervision.
• We recruit our teaching staff to teach, to ensure a successful and professional English course for our students.
Applicants should please note:
• references will be followed up
• all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
• proof of identity and (where applicable) qualifications will be required
• reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that they should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
• appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Please visit our website via the link below for further information on our centres and for full job descriptions, person specifications, terms and conditions.
Please also feel free to contact us with any further queries. We look forward to hearing from you.
• CELTA/Trinity Cert TESOL/B.Ed/PGCE (Primary, English or MFL) or EFL Level qualification
We welcome applications from newly qualified teachers.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Salary and BenefitsNon-residential positions: £13-£18 per hour depending on experience.
Residential positions: £330-£480, full board and/or accommodation provided for residential staff. These rate include holiday pay.
PLUS - Professional Upper Linguistic Studies
More Company Information
PLUS has 40 years experience teaching English as a foreign language to overseas teenagers. We offer year round courses for small groups of students and junior summer courses across the UK and Ireland.
8-10 Grosvenor Gardens
Click here to visit the
PLUS - Professional Upper Linguistic Studies website
- Contact person:
- Kamila Klosinska, Academic Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?